Listen to Tricky Loops Love Mission!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@Frantz

Thanks for the feedback. What do you mean with "little direct sound"? Do you mean that it doesn't have an upfront multi-unisono pitchbend lead which is resampled from a lawn mower? :P

Tricky-Loops wrote:What do you mean with "little direct sound"?
I meant not enough dry sound.

The love mission is still going on... In case they're some nice girls here, you can call the number [EDIT: deleted]

Tricky-Loops isn't dry, he's gonna make you WET!

:lol:

very funky! but agree on the mix, it sounds kinda bassy and lacks dynamic range on top of the reverb pushing it all back. would be interesting to hear this with more punch and clarity
Last edited by layzer on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Great tune. Great ideas. Good job.
Cubase user, House producer.

http://soundcloud.com/gavin-jackson

@ GFunk

Thanks!

@Layzer

I didn't use any reverb at all (because they clutter the mix too much)... But there's one big love in my life I cannot survive without: DELAY! :love: I love using different delays in combination with other delays to delay the delay... :o And I used the new SuperBionic Delay by Interruptor, too! :D

Maybe I should change my artist's name to "Tricky-Delay". But then there's "Jan Delay" (a German artist), too, who sings like a living formant pitch shifter. :P Or I should use less delay, I'll try it!

delay ay ay ay... (I change in Turello-Verb! :love: )

There's a serious problem: a lot of fans (especially girls) wanna know if this Artist have a face, are human or they just like mHOUSE Music..! :hihi: tHEY ask to ARTIST show himself... SOON!!! :idea:

layzer wrote:very funky! but agree on the mix, it sounds kinda bassy and lacks dynamic range on top of the reverb pushing it all back. would be interesting to hear this with more punch and clearty

Yeah, I agree. The drums are getting lost.

ghettosynth wrote:
layzer wrote:very funky! but agree on the mix, it sounds kinda bassy and lacks dynamic range on top of the reverb pushing it all back. would be interesting to hear this with more punch and clearty
There isn't any reverb on the drums. It's just that I decided NOT to have kick and snare as the main elements in the mix. I know how mainstream house music sounds but I don't want to have kicks that destroy my ears.

Some months ago I listened to a (remix-)song made by Shaun Baker, the kick was somewhat hardcore loud that I got headache after 30 seconds and had to stop the song... :x

Really, I cannot stand these 4-to-the-floor-hardcore-plastic-make-your-speaker-explode-kicks... :help:

must go Trick... goodnight... e fai il bravo!!!

Tricky-Loops wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
There isn't any reverb on the drums. It's just that I decided NOT to have kick and snare as the main elements in the mix. I know how mainstream house music sounds but I don't want to have kicks that destroy my ears.

Some months ago I listened to a (remix-)song made by Shaun Baker, the kick was somewhat hardcore loud that I got headache after 30 seconds and had to stop the song... :x

Really, I cannot stand these 4-to-the-floor-hardcore-plastic-make-your-speaker-explode-kicks... :help:

Yeah man, I get it, the drums are still too quiet and the reverb is muddying up the mix. Franky Knuckles (RIP) isn't plastic to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIdimVDuSEU

Frantz wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:What do you mean with "little direct sound"?
I meant not enough dry sound.
I agree.

To my ears, the chick's vox are too wet. (Yes, a woman can be too wet.)

But I really dig the tune itself, Tricky. Nice job. Very catchy! :tu:
[Insert Signature Here]

Dear girls, if you're not wet enough, don't be afraid: Tricky-Loops has tons of delays to make you(r) sound wet like singing under the shower! :P

ahahaahahahaha!!! :-D

anyway You have a duty to show yourself!!! -_-

Stop delay... stooop op op op... next time use it in send bus us us us

Turello wrote:Stop delay... stooop op op op... next time use it in send bus us us us
Impossibile, as I use different delays on every track...

Return to “Music Cafe”