Listen to Tricky Loops Love Mission!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like the unusual sound and nostalgic vibe. I agree you should do something to the mix, perhaps cut some of the lows from the delays, or introduce a bit of dry signal here and there. It needs sweetening up a bit and defining, but keep it more or less as-is.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

@ Sendy

Thanks for the feedback, welcome to my love mission! If you don't like participating, you can still unsubscribe :P :lol:

Regarding the mix, I listened to it quite a few times and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I know that it doesn't sound like modern house music, but that wasn't my intention, anyway. I wanted to make a funny oldskool house song which mixes lo-fi elements with hi-fi. Funny lo-fi effects are my specialty, you hear it in my other songs, too.

Or the drunken sounding vocals...it's not that I don't have better vocals. But I found them funny, so I put them on my track.

Se in bavaria facessero i Grammy Awards del Bavarese più egocentrico ed eccentrico sicuramente vinceresti tu!!! :dog:

non sono "drunken" i vocals ma il compositore... :hihi:

Serious: Mi dispiace che non ho un account FB or others altrimenti ti seguivo con subscribe... sorry... :hug: :oops:

Turello wrote:non sono "drunken" i vocals ma il compositore... :hihi:
Non è nemmeno vero, bevo soltanto moderato io! Non sono uno dei Bavaresi tipici che bevono 5 bottiglie di birra ogni sera davanti alla tivù...

Per mixare i miei brani non ho bisogno dell'alcol, uso le mie orecchie solo!

Io non lo so com'è il bavarese tipico ma mi immagino te... -_-
l'alcol per mixare non va bene infatti, crea dei filtri hfp e& lfp pericolosissimi...
Se un domani (only time will tell) riapro il mio profilo FB subscriverò to support my friend Trick... ma avevo troppe fans, sai come vanno queste cose... :oops:

PS: anyway its wrong the prejudice that sickcilian men are dangerous... O:)
sickcilian women are dangerous... so remember: Warning!!!

Thanks for all listeners so far! ImageImageImage

Tricky-Loops wrote:
Turello wrote:Stop delay... stooop op op op... next time use it in send bus us us us
Impossibile, as I use different delays on every track...
:o So that's the problem
[Insert Signature Here]

@bailees7irish: not understand if is a question but Tricky know i joke... Naturally i repeat that nobody can start a polemic on the artistic choiches of a composer... I've listen the song not as an expert of the genre... and repeat: the song send positive vibes... and also i'm a reverbs maniac so i couldn't talk... :-)

Turello wrote:@bailees7irish: not understand if is a question but Tricky know i joke... Naturally i repeat that nobody can start a polemic on the artistic choiches of a composer... I've listen the song not as an expert of the genre... and repeat: the song send positive vibes... and also i'm a reverbs maniac so i couldn't talk... :-)
Thanks for the support - I don't feel the need to apologize for every delay I've used... :roll:

I said more than twice that my intention was NOT to make a mainstream house song like those you can listen on house music channels. Nevertheless, after listening to some mainstream house music recently, I got some interest in making a mainstream house song in the future - with more dry sound, 4-to-the-floor kick, more reverb instead of delay and dead serious vocals about love.

Bravo Tricky, l'avevo capito proprio dalla voce (cosi ossessiva) che non è una song mainstream...

hey there Tricky-Loops

came here looking to hear something of yours, as you mentioned in another post that you do weird unsual things...you weren't kidding! I like the weird delays and stuff going on, and even the "other side of the wall" vocals gives it an other-worldly feel.

Not so keen on the vocals themselves, but that's just not my cuppa - very fussy about vox for some reason! But I do like the effect.

Won't say anything about the mix as others have already said anything I might and it would just be like too many people getting on your case for doing what you obviously planned to do!

Not really my thing for the most part but I like how different it is from alot of other stuff like it. :)
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Return to “Music Cafe”