banging on a piano

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made this short piano piece, do you think it's listenable?

http://www.fairlyconfusing.net/audio/co ... _dance.mp3

It must be. I listened to it twice, just to make sure :wink:

Good work :)

you played this? koo

among others, sort of reminiscent of kabalevsky.

yeah, this is really koo.

maybe some 'weird things' happening with the 'attack' or whatever of the piano, but very cool playing.

this calls for an entire album, or at least an ep! cheers!

Interesting piece. The upper and lower hands were very distinct from each other yet worked together quite well to form an interesting whole. The unconventional key sig had a very modern sound to my ear. Nice one.

Cool oriental boogie woogie. Concisely composed.
Yeah, go on, it's good!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Not only listenable but a good composition. :tu:

Sometimes the right hand is too soft I think. Easily fixable if you have MIDI for this.

Thank you, it's been helpful for me. I have been asked by someone from my family for a sample of my muzak, I thought that a simple piano would be more accessible than electronic noise-scape, but I don't really know, I don't really get these things.
I can't play piano and this is probably not playable, I can't really tell. I played it in two separate takes, which is why it's like two right hands jam. You're right Frantz, the right-right hand part is too quiet sometimes, editing midi velocity is not really and option, because for this sample set, I don't quite like other dynamic layers, but now I can think of a workaround, I'll try to use a separate 'piano' and adjust loudness.

Zombie Queen wrote:TI have been asked by someone from my family for a sample of my muzak, I thought that a simple piano would be more accessible than electronic noise-scape, but I don't really know, I don't really get these things.
How about this? Not only is it accessible, it can get stuck in my head for days.

Birds of Armagideon (with drum loops)

It might wrong audience for it... Worth a try though.
How about:

Birds of Armagideon (Nuclear Spring mix)

Nice piece of work. I like it!

It kind of sounds like two piano players, but I don't think that detracts from it at all - we need more piano duets! :)

It's fun!
I like the playing and the unexpected notes.

keep it up and do some more :)

Thanks for suggestion Robo, now I know how to label this, it's a duet for two one-handed pianists... :hihi:

Zombie Queen wrote:It might wrong audience for it... Worth a try though.
How about:

oh this one is great :d So catchy..

Actually the most catchy one today yet (I've been listening for a bit haha)

Zombie Queen wrote:It might wrong audience for it... Worth a try though.
How about:

Great song no matter the mix. Although I prefer the mix I linked to with less reverb on the vox and heavier bass.

Zombie Queen wrote: do you think it's listenable?
Yes. More than once even. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Music Cafe”