Jazzyspoon - A Product of My Environment (a big thanks to my KVR folks)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some of you might recognize (or are actually on this release!) some of the songs. I have posted them here in the cafe over the last 6 or so years and gotten great feedback and participation. I don't expect a lot of traffic on this post, but I thought I would share the music I put out to the world today. Thanks to KVR, Justin3am, Polyslax, Vim Cortez, Jeff Berndhart, and others from the KVR board who participated, shaped, and inspired these tracks.... :)
https://soundcloud.com/jazzyspoon/sets/ ... duct-of-my

Chime in if you hear something you like...or recognize yourself in. Or just peek in the album notes.

edit 6/1: There is a remix comp happening with this album, if anyone is interested. The details are here. Almost everything is available for remixing from this album and it comes with both audio and midi. My only request is that I barely want to recognize the remixes. :) Please butcher them. This is a collection of some of my most accessible stuff and I really want to have everyone make it 'inaccessible' in the most stylish fashion. Be creative.
Here's the link:
Jazzyspoon "A Mutation of My Environment" remix compilation
Last edited by Jazzyspoon on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are a few names I recognise on the credits.

I just played Chain Letter. I really liked the snappy percussion on here, and the 'Slax piano, along with the ambient trimmings.

Congratulations on the release.

Good work :)

Nice. Thanks for the listen, seismic1. :) It's really appreciated.

Nice one Jazzy :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks, Ronnie. Glad to know you got a chance to listen. You have always been on my list of music heroes. :)

:) Great to see you round Jason!

Just getting started on my first listen… sounding awesome as always… I'll be back.
Image Image

Coherent yet versatile

This is one of those albums that I know will grow
each time I listen to it.

:tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Nice mix of styles and moods. RevLOLver was a favorite, moving seamlessly between a quiet idm vibe to full on stomping dub. Great sounds, arrangement, and mix. Thanks for sharing.

I'm playing this now. A very good listen. Great mixes. I appreciate the restraint you used on compressing and limiting. I can crank it up nice and loud without blowing out my eardrums.

"Daydreamwalkers" is a standout for me. A seamless mix of acoustic and electronic elements. Cool title too. :tu:

Thanks for the feedback, guys! It's interesting to me to see what tracks people gravitate to on this. There doesn't seem to be a consistent one yet. Thanks so much for the support and listens. It truly matters.

Hard to pick faves with so much great material, but if I had to narrow it down:

RevLOLver
The Great North Wet
Camper Moon
Good To Be Here
It's All In MY Head

Awesome work my friend. :tu:
Image Image

Thanks, Poly. Those are some of my favs, as well. It matters greatly to me that you checked it out and liked some of it. Seriously, it does. :)

So, there is a remix comp happening with this album, if anyone is interested. The details are here. Almost everything is available for remixing from this album and it comes with both audio and midi. My only request is that I barely want to recognize the remixes. :) Please butcher them. This is a collection of some of my most accessible stuff and I really want to have everyone make it 'inaccessible' in the most stylish fashion. Be creative.
Here's the link:
Jazzyspoon "A Mutation of My Environment" remix compilation

Bump.
Wow, these threads move down to page 10 fast on this board.

Nice production quality.

It makes me want to get up and dance the light fantastic! :)

Nice changes and movement.

Your studio looks like the mad scientist room of Boogieosity.

Return to “Music Cafe”