At robot lake

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Really good stuff, thomekk. I feel like it should be the soundtrack to a short animated horror film!

davidstiles wrote:Really good stuff, thomekk. I feel like it should be the soundtrack to a short animated horror film!
Thx, Barnadine :)

and @david: That would be really great! It is a movie for me indeed, when there would be some visuals too, wheew...
Good that this arousing some inner thoughts.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

reminds me of earlier synthesis recordings, with application of choice additional modernized terror fx. kudos!

edit: oh and then 'ritual percussion' with heavy guitar riffs. finished with a 'battle riot/panic/gates of hell' ending. wow, a little bit of everything here.

Hey,
thanks a lot!
Symphony Nr.1

Slightly remastered this is now in a contest:

https://songcheck.hofa.de/song/1775/

With an illustration, which suits very well imo.
Symphony Nr.1

It's not exactly addictive pop music but it creates interesting images although not very pleasant ones. Pretty much an experimental project or maybe sound track work for sci-fi horror.

Thanks fastlanephil for giving it a listen.
And also for your impressions. :)
Symphony Nr.1

Absolutely loved it! Great mix, very dynamic and crisp across the spectrum. Reminded me of Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, particularly the percussion. Can't believe I missed this, the first time around!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot, Justin :wink:

I'm happy that you liked it (so then for the fact you missed it's possibly not that bad that I exhumed it because of the actual contest)
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum have done some very interesting, intense music for sure - but it has been a while I listened to it.
(Now after hearing the first tracks of their album @ bandcamp I bought it :tu: )
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “Music Cafe”