HAPPYSONG(john candy heart failure remix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i like what you're doing, but for an idea of a really clear mix, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiuGIYJXIow

btw, i've never even achieved this kind of mix, but the combined clarity of the vocals (at least during the verses; the choruses are actually a tad 'fsu' over here) and the beatz at once is like a goal (maybe without so much low bass). it sounds great, even on these cheap headphones.

so maybe that's all i've been tryin' to say... keep workin' on those mixes. your material -- beatz and flow -- is really strong.

you think i need to get a pro sound well am trying no stop but being a bbedroom producer being relstic you aihnt never gonna achieve it and whats the point most popular music is shite just same old cookie cutter winning formula .mix aside i think im doing better than most plus am a punker who embraces mistakes as part of the charm but thanks for your advice ive been no stop mixing a song and still cant get it right im knackered
to be honest im happy with the stuff at least its original
ill post the song up after if i get it done
lov merv

anyway, my telling you about 'vocal clarity in the mix' is kind of 'do as i say not as i do'. agreed that, from a bedroom producer standpoint, it's all much easier said than done. cheers!

Return to “Music Cafe”