June Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kuuso wrote:I'm in! Am I in? Did I mess anything up?

I usually post my tunes to the Reaper forums, but I decided to sign in to KVR for this competition.

There seem to be some interesting tunes up already. Have to take a closer look tomorrow.
Welcome aboard :D
Looks fine to me. Now to find some listening time :roll:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

RuediRena, nice to see you back in the Music Café pastures. I seem to remember you're a soccer fan: you must have enjoyed today's game.

ClaRago wrote:I seem to remember you're a soccer fan: you must have enjoyed today's game.
Indeed, I have - although with a bitter aftertaste. Seems there are quite a lot of Brasilians who do and will suffer from the games. :(

Yes, and already many slave workers dying on Qatari World Cup building sites. Crazy world !!!

I wish everyone in the contest luck!...For a Free-for-all, I sure wish that this could be a money pot to win, at the end of this rainbow!?*@ :)

Welcome to the contest lux-flux. I think you need to enable downloads on your soundcloud entry...

hada a quick chance to listen to everyone's entries thus far this month. Some really strong works(as usual).
lot's of guitar (which I love) and some new-comers to the game. Very cool !

peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Just a note that if anyone is having problems playing tracks hosted by kara-moon it will be sorted soon.
New server being configured. Hope not to be down for too long, day at most.
:wink:
James
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

I'm going to enter more often, I was on holiday and entered a few music competitions, it was good to practice 'finishing songs'. I wrote, recorded and mixed that song in less than three hours, although it was a quickly chucked together using my standard songwriting tricks, it's since grown on me and a longer, more refined version will be on our next record... so, win or lose, I got another three minutes worth of material. :D

I'm in with a prog rock/metal-ish track called Circuit Man. I decided to give the vocals a run this time.

I haven't listened to any of the other tracks yet, but it's nice to see so many entries.

Best of luck everyone!

offthewall wrote:Just a note that if anyone is having problems playing tracks hosted by kara-moon it will be sorted soon.
New server being configured. Hope not to be down for too long, day at most.
:wink:
James
All back and running on new server :tu:
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

Shangsean wrote:it's nice to see so many entries.
It is. And to see some new people entering.

I might be out. I finished mine this morning, but I'm now convinced I stole part of it. Since there are three parts, only semi-related, I should be able to either come up with a new middle part or sew the other two parts together and middle be damned, but I haven't decided if I have the energy to do it in the time remaining.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:I'm now convinced I stole part of it.
Just twist it around a bit so it's not outright theft and then call it your own. If it works for Led Zeppelin, it'll work for you!

Invert the frequency range - that should confuse every one :lol:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

D.H. Miltz wrote:I might be out. I finished mine this morning, but I'm now convinced I stole part of it.
Call it "a homage to..." and whoever it is SHOULD be too flattered to protest... :wink:
pethu.se/music-releases
Not a part of the loudness war!

Return to “Music Cafe”