Behind The Static (Electro House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, everyone! I have another song for everyone called, "Behind The Static," which is a euphoric electro-house adventure. Leave criticism if needed, and Enjoy. :)

https://soundcloud.com/mvsprojects/mvs- ... the-static
I make chunes and such!

Great transparent mix. Very deep basses but very little mud. Highs and mids are crisp. I don't listen to 4 on the floor stuff, but I enjoyed this. Nice sounds, nice feel. There's something going on with compression in the section beginning around 1:30 that I can't quite put my finger on. But it feels like the air is being sucked out of my ears. ;-).

ecamburn wrote:Great transparent mix. Very deep basses but very little mud. Highs and mids are crisp. I don't listen to 4 on the floor stuff, but I enjoyed this. Nice sounds, nice feel. There's something going on with compression in the section beginning around 1:30 that I can't quite put my finger on. But it feels like the air is being sucked out of my ears. ;-).
Is this "air being sucked out of your ears feeling" bothering you? Because I don't know if it's a problem. :neutral:
I make chunes and such!

Definitely hearing some deadmau5 influence in this. I could not listen to the whole thing because my headphones KRK-KNS8400 were giving me some major ear fatigue.
:borg:

Return to “Music Cafe”