Ghost Train - My HARDWARE One Synth Personal Challenge - New Track from 'Hidden Gems' Album

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a couple more response plots from the new mix.

The plots are MUCH smoother in the low end and more even in the mids and high end. Note especially the RME plot and the upper bass range. The hole is completely filled now.

TrueRTA Average (1/12th Octave smoothing, 1/24th Octave capture)

RME Digicheck Peak

AusDisciple wrote: This is definitely one of my busier tracks. The new mix is more open though.
I am talking about the composition, not a mix issue.

Frantz wrote:I am talking about the composition, not a mix issue.
I wasn't sure which version you'd downloaded. The second and third (final) versions are not only a different mix but also a different arrangement.

I don't seem to get to look in the cafe much these days, but caught sight of this.

Yours is a very sad ghost train. It's is certainly very 'full' but I don't think excessively so. Nice sounds.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote:I don't seem to get to look in the cafe much these days, but caught sight of this.

Yours is a very sad ghost train. It's is certainly very 'full' but I don't think excessively so. Nice sounds.
Thanks for taking the time to have a listen Folderol. It is indeed a sad Ghost Train and one I don't really want to see anyone aboard!! Keep an eye out for my latest track which I am working on now. I'll be posting it in the Cafe once it is done. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”