Moon Zero Four (LoFi Breakbeat)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new track, very lofi and ambient. I have used my own samples has well as some public domain films cuts.

https://soundcloud.com/samplesciencemtl/moon-zero-four

I hope it's listennable. :wink:

i like it, actually so much that i had to get to my turntable and scratch over it on repeat - ended up buying your dusty remnants EP from bandcamp and continued with my spontaneous scratching session to your music, very BoCesque (in a good way) - cheers

[decipher] wrote:i like it, actually so much that i had to get to my turntable and scratch over it on repeat - ended up buying your dusty remnants EP from bandcamp and continued with my spontaneous scratching session to your music, very BoCesque (in a good way) - cheers
Thank you! :hug: For some reasons, I thought people wouldn't like it because my goal with this track was just to please myself without thinking about other people music production "rules". What is special with this track is that I've used lazer gun effects from a public domain film as a synthesizer and many foley samples as rhythmic patterns.

Definitely listenable. The melodies are decently weird and the various samples used add to the atmosphere. When I heard the bell-like sound at the beginning I expected The Undertaker to appear.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”