How about some ROCK ?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/hybridrums/feedb ... c-in-black
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Mastered @ 96kHz ° Mixing, Mastering ° LoFi Dithering with Saracon
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Be rocked !

(( D ))

Sounds great !

Nice to hear some Rawk here for a change, Daniel. I liked the mix. It had a full-bodied sound. A lot of heavy rock tracks these days seem to place the bass guitar way back in the mix, but I like the walls shakin'. Cool song too.

Good work :)

I don't like it. I fracking love it. I'd say what it reminds me of but that would just be insulting. It stands on it's on and sounds great.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

budweiser wrote:Sounds great !
Great budweiser ;-)

(( D ))

seismic1 wrote:Nice to hear some Rawk here for a change, Daniel. I liked the mix. It had a full-bodied sound. A lot of heavy rock tracks these days seem to place the bass guitar way back in the mix, but I like the walls shakin'. Cool song too.

Good work :)
Thanks for listening Tim !
Yes as a bassplayer myself, I cannot allow that the bass will disappear in the mix.
But that´s also a matter of mix technique and EQing. That many guitars and a B3 will fight with the bass for some comfortable seats.
Complementary EQing and multiband compressors are the key words here.

By mixing I had Jack Bruce in mind and that the bass guitar can have an equal part in the band at least :)

(( D ))

morelia wrote:I don't like it. I fracking love it. It stands on it's on and sounds great.
Great to hear that the track can trigger those emotions.
That´s always an interaction between the song and the vision of the mix engineer.
Obviously it worked out ;-)
Thanks !

(( D ))

RawK!
eh?

Dunbar wrote:RawK!
Thanks for the elaborated feedback ;-)

(( D ))

... and how about some more feedback ??

(( D ))

drumity wrote:... and how about some more feedback ??

(( D ))
Excellent. You're right; the mix and the music really fit. The saturation brings out the music rather than hiding it. Sweet bass line. Vocals are right on too. Emotionally effective arrangement. Can you put up a mp3 to download?

Genetic_Junk wrote:Excellent. You're right; the mix and the music really fit. The saturation brings out the music rather than hiding it. Sweet bass line. Vocals are right on too. Emotionally effective arrangement. Can you put up a mp3 to download?
Thanks Genetic for listening and your nice words !
Unfortunately I am not willing to support the majority of people which are downloading professional tracks FOR FREE without commenting in any form.
This attitude shows a lack of appreciation and is highly unsocial.
After a long period of time, I am fed up wih this attitude.
So I will not make the track downloadable.
But guys like you which will pm me will get the tune !

(( D ))

Got it. I'll PM you.

Honest opinion? What a crap.

Dazed Veins wrote:Honest opinion? What a crap.
I think it's fine if you don't like the OP's song, but maybe you could elaborate on why you don't care for it? Just saying it's crap isn't very helpful.

@drumity: I liked the piece. I thought the writing, playing, singing, and mixing were spot-on.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Return to “Music Cafe”