Now Or Never

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/lost-n-spaced/lo ... w-or-never

So this is 128 bpm and I'm going to say Progressive Trance. This was a vocal in the O! Progressive House kit, but I felt it would work better as a trance song.
The FM stabs are Blue 2.
That lovely bubbling bass at the start is DUNE 2. This is joined later on the 4/4 beat sub by Omnisphere.
The arp lead is DUNE2 joined later by Massive.
The reedy lead is a heavily filtered Massive.
The awesome moving break pad is Blue 2, joined later by an angelic Massive.

So, I really like it. I hope you enjoy it. Happy streaming.

It got four asterisks ****

Not my kind of music, but I enjoyed most of it. Some part sounds a bit weird to me i.e.: the lead at 2min39. I think the track would be better if compressed more lightly to give it a more atmospheric tone. I would the drums compressed like it is and leave the rest uncompressed (or at least very lightly compressed). Or maybe it's just the mix that is sometimes over crowded? Bass wise it's deep, good work! But then again, less prominent elements in the mix would help the bass feel more consistent.

Overall, very good work. From what I know of the genre, it's spot on. I think some readjustment regarding the mastering and mixing work would benefit greatly the track.

I think a big problem is I mix with two speakers and many people listen on what I call gamer computers., which are at least two speakers and a sub. Sometimes more. Thanks for the advice.

Return to “Music Cafe”