5090 2014: xxLoly + bonus track with larry

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by PurpleCatfishBettie on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:38 am, edited 6 times in total.

Wild! Love the guitar and singing...
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

thanks 'allo'... i dig the tone on this guitar track... playing through the 'neck position', single-coil pickup.

mrblitz,
Thank you for reviewing my tune! Now your song: I really dig the guitar playing. Sounds like you are really playing drums: good! Unique synth sounds! Nice vocal melody. Nice tune! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

This is seriously wild. Gonna reserve judgment and just say, I commend you for simply not giving a f**k. :)
I like the manic bass in the latter area of the thing.

vocals are like Winchester Cathedral from the mid-60s and the guitar is quite bent.

Creative work, had me suprised :)
Only minor point is that to me the singing did not really stand out. Seemed to just get lost a bit. (Ming of bejing)

I've been having problems with archive.org for a week or so, but tonight things seem to be working. I just played Michiru. I enjoyed it. I thought it almost had a Tom Waits feel with some of the rhythmic shifts, percussion changes and minimal instrumentation. I liked the guitar work on here. Good luck with the 5090.

Good work :)

Guitars minimalistic but really cool and original (remind me the "less is more" theory!)
Vocals remind me some english flavours (The Smiths, The Stranglers etc etc)
and last but not least someone so courageous to put real vocals on songs, imo are very boring to hear only instrumental tracks...

... Great Creative Stream

Good Luck! :tu: :clap:

thanks everyone...

Ashley Benson

Ashley Benson was a high energy workout with some particularly frenetic percussion, and that tortured 'tron at the end.

I also enjoyed the Russian melody and the harmonic twists of Kiev Bourbon.

Good work :)

seismic, glad you liked it (missed the comment when it happened on the 30th).

now here we have xxLoly

(...and a bonus track with larry)

Return to “Music Cafe”