New Release by Frank Arnold (4damind)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Kvrians, I finished a new track ;)

DAW: Cubase 7.5
Tracks: ~30
Some stuff which was used: Nord Lead 2x, U-He Diva, Predator, Absynth, Kontakt (Choir, Piano), FXPansion Strobe, Arturia Oberheim SEM, FXpansion Geist, Spire, Steinberg Padshop...

Title: World In Between
Genre: Chillout/Ambient/Electronica
BPM: 98
Length: 5:48

https://soundcloud.com/52degree/frank-a ... in-between

Really good job on the sound Frank. Very pro sounding.
Everything works with me except for the kick...just don`t like the kick type, and for me, I would remove it all together...but that`s just my taste.
I didn`t like that there was always pads hovering. There is no space where there isn`t pads, open space where ambiance can be heard. Maybe I would have brought the pads in and out as I panned them around. Certainly a section without them.

Other then that, a success I think. (new age not my thing, as you remember, but still can hear it is a very good production.)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

I have to listen at a low volume, otherwise the highs feed back in my ears. Pretty much like it though, very relaxing.

Dazed Veins wrote:I have to listen at a low volume, otherwise the highs feed back in my ears. Pretty much like it though, very relaxing.
Frank uses frequencies tuned for bug`s ears. It wasn`t so noticeable for me with this production. :)

This is the trick.. catch the bugs and this is the first step for world domination :hihi:

4damind wrote:This is the trick.. catch the bugs and this is the first step for world domination :hihi:
This scares me a little coming from you...you know what I mean? :lol:

Bugs actually DO rule the world for now, I am a cat :P

Excellent mix. Lots of great sounds happening across the frequency range. Good tune. Well done. :tu:

Thanks @Frantz 8)

Hey Frank,

just listened to this on Digitally Imported Chillout channel. Good stuff. :tu:

chk071 wrote:Hey Frank,

just listened to this on Digitally Imported Chillout channel. Good stuff. :tu:
Danke ;) :oops:

beautiful track, Sir! lots of nice sound design and it just cruises ever so effortlessly. nice work. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:beautiful track, Sir! lots of nice sound design and it just cruises ever so effortlessly. nice work. :tu:
Thank you Layzer :oops:

Return to “Music Cafe”