Elsewhere - Prog Rock/Metal with Shreddage 2X

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, I've been playing around a lot with Shreddage 2X a lot, and I'm absolutely loving the changes. Honestly I'd even say it could be taken further. One thing I'd love to see, is a keyswitch for powerchords, and then remove the powerchord section entirely, moving the single note keys all the way down. This would definitely make it a lot more playable for "live" performance capture work. I have an 88-key keyboard, and even then it doesn't all fit on the keys.

Anyhow, on to the goods. Here's a new song taking advantage of some of the new features found in Shreddage 2X. I can't say enough how I love the addition of the keyswitches as I have so much more control over the tiny details. Enjoy the result:

https://soundcloud.com/audiosupernova/elsewhere

@audiosupernova: Hey Man, all this are very very cool but... Where is the VOCAAALS???

Anyway great work (There is a good balance between Meshuggah rhythmic flavours and soft evocative parts near to art rock and post rock) and all sounds so Equilibrated (mixing) and harmonic (emotive) to me... Sincere congrats and Good Luck! ;-)

Thanks Turello, I'd love to record vocals for this eventually, I just need a day in my man-cave with the kids away at school or something so I can have a quiet house. Glad you dig it.

Return to “Music Cafe”