Are we ready for Game v2.. The Final ?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i thought wed done?
team 5 won overall and team 6 lost overall the other four teams came joint second

vurt wrote:i thought wed done?
team 5 won overall and team 6 lost overall the other four teams came joint second
Heh I can live with that :lol:

did we start then? :o

hmm.. can we have an official start.. say in local time * raspberry pie minus omega?

right peeps.. are we all ready then.. 'n all.. 'n stuff? to start that is (I haven't done anything yet, waiting for you lazy bastards)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

No, I done nothing either yet.
Loads of projects that I'm trying to get on top of, taking most of my time currently.

That's why I've not been posting here as much, except when I really need a break, or I've just got up.
Like now.
:lol:

Glassback wrote:No, I done nothing either yet.
Loads of projects that I'm trying to get on top of, taking most of my time currently.

That's why I've not been posting here as much, except when I really need a break, or I've just got up.
Like now.

aaah ok.. so we're still waiting

good

tom tidom tom tom tidomdom pompidom ...

Twiddle dee dum :roll:

But HEY!
If it's only me holding things up, then ffs get on with it.

But what the score here is (so's you know how important and time consuming what I'm doing is), is (how many is's? :lol: ) that an Austrian company has shown interest in my stuff.
So I'm in the process of remastering, reproducing etc all my tracks (well, the ones I've still got the working files for) so as they sound the best they can before submission.

Don't really wanna say much more at the mo, you know how these things go.
Just didn't want anybody to think I'm being lazy or shirking or whatever,
But you can see why this is important to me. :D

ps
This all has to be done by next Saturday (15th May) so I'm on a tight schedule here...

Glassback wrote:But HEY!

But what the score here is (so's you know how important and time consuming what I'm doing is), is (how many is's? :lol: ) that an Austrian company has shown interest in my stuff.
So I'm in the process of remastering, reproducing etc all my tracks (well, the ones I've still got the working files for) so as they sound the best they can before submission.

well, we see where your priorities are........hmmmpphhf :wink:

seriously though, that's awesome mick :D , do what you gotta do - we're all behind you :band:

lates

t-willy

Glassback wrote:But HEY!

hey hey hey.. sounds exciting..
good luck geeza 8)

bump :roll:

Return to “Music Cafe”