Serene lagoon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New original guitar instrumental
composed and arranged by M J Aalto

BullHill Moods - Serene lagoon, youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbDmZnb_4pA
Last edited by markkuja on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Serene indeed! Lovely playing, and enjoyed the pictures.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

your songs always have a strong melody that just grabs you to the end. i loved the hint of tremolo on the guitar and the drums sounded very "live"... the whole piece gave me sort of 50's 60's vibe. very nice! :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

great stuff, message left @ YouTube. I must agree with layzer, that the drums Sound very vivid.

cheers

wolf

Hi folderol, layzer, TrekStar
Thanks for the listening and comments

Very nice. Good guitar sound, pretty tune. Enjoyed. Thanks, markkuja.
No longer a moderator.

It could be an alternative soundtrack piece for "Dr. No.", or possibly "Death in Paradise". A very pleasant tune. I also liked the tremelo effect on the guitar. I was listening at quite a high volume and noticed a high-frequency whistling, which I think is coming from the rhythm guitar or maybe the bass. It's easier to hear at the end when it stops at 2:32.

Good work :)

D.H. Miltz and seismic1
thanks for the listening and comments
seismic1 wrote: I was listening at quite a high volume and noticed a high-frequency whistling, which I think is coming from the rhythm guitar or maybe the bass. It's easier to hear at the end when it stops at 2:32.
Thanks for the attention. The whistling is on the lead guitar track. It's a disruption noise from some guitar effect. The compressor on the lead guitar effect chain grows the noise , when lead guitar sound goes quiet. I thought I cleaned noise out all over, but looks that I didn't done it well enough. Maybe I didn't done the checking listening loud enough.
Last edited by markkuja on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great sounding track Markku. Lovely peaceful melodies, really enjoying it. Ideal track for the approaching summer...
Pictures add beautifully to the mood!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Hi Allomerus

Thanks for the listening and reply

Return to “Music Cafe”