Allomerus - House Full of Women

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

House Full of Women (That’s My Joy!)

Paul and I are delighted to collaborate with the fabulous Pat Clarke on this tune. He is a fantastic harmonica player and chipped in with some fab background vocals as well. Normally Pat does the straight tunes and we do Prog Rock weirdness, with this tune the roles are reversed.

This is a boppy blues track about the joy of having a house full of women, but you could probably tell that by the title. I love my family, but, being the one and only mere male sometimes I just don’t understand what’s going on… I am learning though! :-)

John Wegner: Guitar, Bass, Vocal
Paul Wegner: Drums
Pat Clarke: Harp, B. Vocals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvlZg3so0Gw

I want to tell you about my home
It's full of wonder I'm never alone
Got a house full of women and that's my joy
Got a house full of women boy o boy

They like movies that make them cry
How you can, I can't see why

They like to decorate with a feature wall
Helping change things is such a ball

They say one thing, mean the opposite
Confuses me i have to admit

I have much more joy than everyone
I wouldn't change my house of fun
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

...hehe...that was fun! congrats to the collab, top notch harp playing! also I liked the Video structure, that was a good idea with the exotic houses slideshow and the two movie Pictures in nostalgic colours! good performance of all wegner's!

Thanks Trekstar. It was a bit of fun, I do like the blues, in fact I do like most music. :)
Bandcamp

Great song! It has the flow of energy and it really entertained me :) I am not used to this genre of music. I don't usually dance to this, but in this case I really enjoy listening to the track. The collaboration of both of you worked very well. Good job! :)

Allomerus wrote:about the joy
That comes through. I enjoyed it. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

An enjoyable change of pace. Pat Clarke's vox and harmonica fits perfectly.

Never heard of a "feature wall" -- had to google it. I will not be explaining it to the wife or undoubtedly she will want one.

BrainClaim wrote:Great song! It has the flow of energy and it really entertained me :) I am not used to this genre of music. I don't usually dance to this, but in this case I really enjoy listening to the track. The collaboration of both of you worked very well. Good job! :)
Thanks BrainClaim! I don't usually make this sort of music these days but always enjoy it when I do. Glad you enjoyed it too. Thanks for the listen and comment. :)
Bandcamp

D.H. Miltz wrote:
Allomerus wrote:about the joy
That comes through. I enjoyed it. Thanks.
Thanks D.H.It is all about the joy! :)
Bandcamp

Frantz wrote:An enjoyable change of pace. Pat Clarke's vox and harmonica fits perfectly.

Never heard of a "feature wall" -- had to google it. I will not be explaining it to the wife or undoubtedly she will want one.
Thanks Frantz! Pat is certainly a character and a fabulous harp player as well. His vox were a welcome addition! :)
Bandcamp

Hi John, this is r e a l l y enjoyable :tu:

All the best

M.

LOL, fun stuff John, dig it! 8)
Image Image

Allomerus wrote: I love my family, but, being the one and only mere male sometimes I just don’t understand what’s going on… I am learning though! :-)
So cool, fun tune and good luck on being the only dude in the house.
Hey, that doesn't sound so bad...

M.Brösel wrote:Hi John, this is r e a l l y enjoyable :tu:

All the best

M.
Thanks M. Appreciate your great support! :)
Bandcamp

polyslax wrote:LOL, fun stuff John, dig it! 8)
Thanks Matt! Looking forward to your next track... :)
Bandcamp

PatchAdamz wrote:
Allomerus wrote: I love my family, but, being the one and only mere male sometimes I just don’t understand what’s going on… I am learning though! :-)
So cool, fun tune and good luck on being the only dude in the house.
Hey, that doesn't sound so bad...
It's actually great being in my house whether I am the only male or not, it's normally a fabulous place... Just the occasional challenge. ;)
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”