First track under new EDM project

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

I'm new here, and want to first of all say how much I'm enjoying listening to all of your music. Really nice to hear so much fresh material in an open community like this. I haven't spent much time sharing my music or listening to the productions of many other common place producers out there, so now I'd like to spend more time exposing myself to these sorts of communities. This is the first project I've released under my new EDM project called Render. I'd love to know that any of you took the time to listen. I hope you enjoy it :)

https://soundcloud.com/renderaudiation/prism
“The best currently existing technology for sharing the mystic imaginal realms is a well-crafted artistic rendering by an eye witness.” - Alex Grey
www.soundcloud.com/renderaudiation

Sounds great to me. Really cool the way that you come out of the intro. Thank you.

Sounds great to me. Really cool the way that you come out of the intro. Thank you.
Thanks a lot Bubbamusic I appreciate that.
“The best currently existing technology for sharing the mystic imaginal realms is a well-crafted artistic rendering by an eye witness.” - Alex Grey

Very original and innovative! the first attack with that bass is gorgeous! the only criticism that I move to you is for not having it revived at a later time (it’s a pity!) For the rest, great mixture of sounds :) well done!
"Listen how deep the rabbit hole goes"
SoundcloudFacebookYoutube

...Love it! Especially the intro and the second part...

Nice choice of sounds... :tu:

"edm" in the title almost a no-listen from me, which would have been a shame. enjoyed :tu:

WhiteRabbit wrote:Very original and innovative! the first attack with that bass is gorgeous! the only criticism that I move to you is for not having it revived at a later time (it’s a pity!) For the rest, great mixture of sounds :) well done!
Thanks a lot WhiteRabbit :). I know what you mean, its quite a collage of developing ideas as opposed to being more of a song with a recurrent theme to it. I'm aiming more toward something recurrent in the new song I'm working on. I look forward to sending it your way.

projector wrote:...Love it! Especially the intro and the second part...

Nice choice of sounds... :tu:
That's awesome to hear, thanks Projector I'm glad you're feelin it :)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:"edm" in the title almost a no-listen from me, which would have been a shame. enjoyed :tu:
Haha I know what you mean, that word's grown to be quite a soup of unpredictability. Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen anyway, great to know you enjoyed it :)

Render wrote:that word's grown to be quite a soup of unpredictability
i'd venture quite the opposite :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:i'd venture quite the opposite :shrug:
I can also agree with that. Monotony is definitely widespread throughout certain cultures surrounding the genre.

Render wrote:Thanks a lot WhiteRabbit :). I know what you mean, its quite a collage of developing ideas as opposed to being more of a song with a recurrent theme to it. I'm aiming more toward something recurrent in the new song I'm working on. I look forward to sending it your way.

:) I can't wait to hear it! I already know that i's worth it :phones:
"Listen how deep the rabbit hole goes"
SoundcloudFacebookYoutube

Return to “Music Cafe”