Do you (still) hate Hip hop?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

then check this out!

http://youtu.be/tHrRajeRC8Q

We are OSP (Only Speak Positive) and our aim is to improve the world!

Hi to any old schooler's that may remember me here!

this track was track of the week last week on BBC 1Xtra!

as always i would love the feedback of professionals and non professionals alike!

thanks for listening!

Subz

whatever it takes dj
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

no, i don't...

although not my cup of tea
yr output imo deserves great respect.

it's fun to perceive processes here on kvr...
remembering various posts concerning xt and xhip...

very good and clean production - soundwise.
visual production - focussed on the message and therefore minimalist and clear.

nice valueable work!
not my style but i still enjoyed it.

cheers,
tl.

Not sure how I feel about the writing/lyrics, but I can see that the vocal talent is definitely up there.

maybe work on the mix and get the vocals to better 'cut through' than they do now?

what might be cool would be something that follows the peak frequency of whatever vocals are going on at a given instant in time, and then duck/cut all of the other parts in that 'peak vocal frequency of the moment'.

i don't have that, so what i do is a 'ballpark' approach and set a resonance peak on the vocal track, then have the vocals 'duck/cut' the other tracks at roughly that same frequency. ...not that my mixes are any great shakes, mind you... just throwing some ideas out for getting just a tad more clarity from the vox.

keep it up...sounds pretty coo!
cheers!

Congrats on the radio exposure. Great mix and it's a welcome change to hear such a positive attitude and message from a song, although I think your earlier tunes were also lyrically uplifting iirc.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”