3am - it's been while (new music)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks everyone for listening and commenting. I really appreciate it.
Thanks for mentioning my logo Jace! I had done that years ago before I had a sound cloud or anything. My image editing skills are terrible, so I was very happy when it turned out okay.

Hi Justin, you've got some really cool noises in Dwindle, it brings back some good memories from few years ago... I hope everything is well for you, cheers !

Holy shit dude! It's great to hear from you. I'm doing very well, thanks for asking.
I hope things are well on your side of the planet, too. Working on any new music? I was just listening to some of the tracks which, I think, you and Vespers75 collaborated on, what a weird coincidence.

If you liked Dwindle, you may also like this:
https://soundcloud.com/justin3am/nouns

justin3am wrote:I hope things are well on your side of the planet, too. Working on any new music? I was just listening to some of the tracks which, I think, you and Vespers75 collaborated on, what a weird coincidence.
I'm fine too, thanks for asking. After a long musical break, I'm starting to be creative again since some weeks, so I' will probably have some fresh sounds to share in the near future. Is Joe/Vespers still around here? What about all the old VS guys, Tom, Steve, Donovan and the likes? I saw Normal is still here... it's been a very long time for me, it's good to see some familiar faces still here. Cheers !
J.

Tom, Steve and Donovan don't post here anymore. Mike isn't around anymore either. A bummer but you can still get in touch with those guys on Facebook.
Farlukar and Norm still post regularly (Norm changed his user name to experimental.crow :hihi:). Joe doesn't post very often but if you send him a PM, I think he'll get it.

Glad to hear you are doing well and getting back into the creative flow!

I find Untold in the 2nd draft good compositionally. Particulary of note is this area around a minute and a half which develops, I think that's great.
I bailed of course, minimalism unfolds too slowly for me, I have stuff on my mind; but I expect the good compositional sense through 4 minutes is sustained through 8 minutes.

Thanks! I figure, I can't play for shit, so I should at least TRY to make up for it with composition and arrangement.
Yeah, at 4 minutes you've heard what this thing is gonna do. There are a few more variations on the theme but no big surprises.

Return to “Music Cafe”