"Anti-Gravity" - Shreddage 2/Classic Prog Rock/Metal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Posting another new original song. This one has been eating away at my brain since I started working on it on Saturday. Have a listen and let me know what you think! I'm certainly pretty stoked about the results...

Shreddage 2, Shreddage Classic, and Shreddage Bass as usual. Steven Slate Drums and EastWest piano and strings.

https://soundcloud.com/audiosupernova/anti-gravity

Hey, pretty awesome track, I like the piano work over the top and the piano solo near the end, also awesome when it breaks back into the metal afterwards \m/ 0_0 \m/, Overall seems to be a pretty solid mix, but I'm a bit of a noob at mixing/mastering. :)

Hey thanks. I feel like I'm a noob myself when it comes to mixing and mastering too. Every song it seems to get a little better, but there's always something I'm not happy about, or something I feel could be done differently.

Just played this through a couple of times on the monitors. It features excellent riffage as usual. I really liked the cymbals on here. They weren't submerged or too prominent. Just right. Maybe you have something a little weird going on between 0:20 and 0:22. There is a "hissy/crackly" noise during that transition. Your mixing is improving. During the louder sections, there seems to be less "congestion" than maybe 1 year ago.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”