Ned's New Website

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ned Bouhalassa wrote:I've been invited to a residency at the ZKM. I'll be mixing a new 5.1 experimental radio piece about Las Vegas or something... :shock:

Maybe you can help me with some of the wiring? Image
nice!

that an honor for sure.
worst signature evar

Hi jdg!

Yeah, I feel very honoured. I'm sure the place will be inspiring. And if I need more inspiration, guess what's only 100 US return by train from there?

:o :wink:

Ned Bouhalassa wrote:OK, so it's nowhere near as amazing as biomechanoid's, but then again... who's is? :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

very nice indeed, Ned - and considerably more informative and useful than mine, thats for sure :D cheers for the soundtrack tips :)

well done to you and your brother

[bio]
www.universal-communication.net
"it is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs"
biomechanoid website: www.universal-communication.net/biomechanoid/bio02.html

i almost went to ZKM for graduate study..
but decided to get a regular job! :x :shock: :lol:

thats going to be pretty f'n great.
worst signature evar

Ned Bouhalassa wrote:Putte!

Vielen danke fur deine grosse loben!

I do hope we meet someday. And when we do...

PS: I'll be in Karlsruhe at the end of Januar... you wouldn't happen to live close to there?
Awww Man, you guys have GOT to get together. I tried to go to sleep about 2 hours ago and all i could see in my head was this freakin icon Image . I got so tickled that i wrote a drinking song for you guys. i'll post it tomorrow sometime. can't do any recording now, everybody else in the house is asleep.
Thanks,

Bigg John
FREE Loops @ http://www.looplibrary.com

Let's just say this is my first introduction to you and your work, and I am impressed. How cool that is to be writing scores for movies and TV-series.

Very pleasant site with cool backgrounds too :)

Mystahr,

Thanks for your kind words! :wink:

Yes, it's cool. Sometimes I think I have the best job in the world! But it's stressful too sometimes, especially the tv deadlines. And the uncertainty of the next paycheck can play with one's nerves :-o . Fortunately, I've taken up... yoga!

Neat site Ned Image

/megl

Ned Bouhalassa wrote:Mystahr,

Thanks for your kind words! :wink:

Yes, it's cool. Sometimes I think I have the best job in the world! But it's stressful too sometimes, especially the tv deadlines. And the uncertainty of the next paycheck can play with one's nerves :-o . Fortunately, I've taken up... yoga!
wow, ned, judging from the photo... the yoga has transformed more than your mood... :shock: :P

and yeah I do realize this is a late post to an old thread.. but I just caught this as I was looking on the psp forums and caught your name on there.. followed the link and bingobango I was on your flash page.. which then got me wondering what happened to you.. now I see you've been busy 8)

just wanted to post a hello and bump this thread in case others interested have missed it..

ps: the pictures of you on your page kind of remind me of ICE T (the rapper/actor) .. anyone else see the similarities? :o

Return to “Music Cafe”