new song "summer" - vocal and/or guitar colaborati

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:help: :help: :help:

Completely out of my usual style (if i have one) i have been messing about this afternoon with this tune.

My problem is that, while i think it's quite a nice tune, is is badly in need of some vocals and/or guitar.

Summer 3/4

www.soundclick.com/bands/1/blaster78music.htm

I can unfortunately provide neither of those (my singing is shockingly bad) :shock: and after messing about trying to emulate a guitar i realise that you can't easily substitute the real thing.

I would really appreciate it if anyone fancied helping me out with anything.

I can provide the instrumentation so far in a variety of different ways midi/wav/cakewalk so if anyone listens to the clip and feels inspired let me know.

Of course if you all think it's crap i'll understand :)

As long as you don't mind sharing the guitar samples with my web-site... I can record some guitar bits for you...

Send me an a-mail with info on what you want and links to any midi files and wavs, and I'll give it a go.

Ben

ben.smith33@ntlworld.com

Like it, I can live with 3/4. :D It does remind me of some Jefferson Airplane track though ..can't remember the bloody name of it now though. See what glooper comes up with on the geetar then I'll do you some vocal bits if you should so desire.

thanks very much... donkey tugger.

I'll get back to you when gloopers done his stuff.

btw.. just listened to all your tracks.. and i really like them, fine arrangements and excellent voicings..

thanks very much ian..... did you spot some of yours ? I mostly use kraklis, soundfonts and crystal, so you might recognise some tweaked presets from such greats as etiquet2, superring and chill.

Couldn't make music without you.....

Thanks for the praise and keep making those synths

:D

I am loving the atmosphere you have going allready and some Donk vox over this would match perfectly. Can't wait to hear which direction this track goes :)

Loved the organs in here, and the drums sound quite good.

Perhaps some Ixox flute :wink:

donkey tugger wrote:Like it, I can live with 3/4. :D It does remind me of some Jefferson Airplane track though ..can't remember the bloody name of it now though. See what glooper comes up with on the geetar then I'll do you some vocal bits if you should so desire.

lather?
have you seen the saucers?

cos you said jefferson it reminds me in parts of these

look forward to hearin it trio-ised :? :D

blaster78 wrote:.... did you spot some of yours ? you might recognise some tweaked presets from such greats as etiquet2, superring and chill.
Actually, no, I wouldn't have placed any of mine.!!. Glad to hear that you are using etEquet.. I'm sure that if it didn't give the CPU such a walloping that it would get more outings in peoples tunes..

You can't imagine the thrill I still get when I hear that somebodies used my efforts in a piece of music..

ATB

Ian

etEquet is cool, it uses about 10% on my machine so no problem there. The orch pitch button is great. I can't quite work out what it's doing but it makes everything that bit "fuller"

SuperRing is all over "Bread", infact I use the DancNG preset (almost untweaked) right at the beginning for that fizzly strings sound (stuck through scuzzphut6 and bit of phazer).

Cheers,

Steve.

No idea if Glooper allready came up with something, I just did a fast (and rather unfurious) mockup of some gits. 3 different ryhthm guitars, and of course I couldn't resist noodling a bit as well.
Waltz

Bear with me, the sounds aren't exactly "selected", neither is my timing...
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

appreciate that, glooper is working on some stuff over the weekend but anythings cool (I should really stop being a lazy bastard and learn to play a guitar properly).

I can't follow your link though, get a 404 if i click and an error if I try to save.

Can you check it out and let me know.

ta muchly,

Steve

blaster78 wrote: I can't follow your link though, get a 404 if i click and an error if I try to save.

Can you check it out and let me know.
Weird, dunno what was wrong, but here it is:
http://home.arcor.de/s.franck/kvr/SF_WaltzNoodle.mp3
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

thats excellent :D

I have been talking to glooper by email and I suggested a "floydesque" lead part at some point.

A bit of work on the timing and mix and could have the worlds lighters out in a jiffy :lol:

Perhaps we'll have to put together a few versions with different "line ups"

Could you upload an mp3 of just the guitar part so I can have a play around with it ?

:D

This could end up being a battle of the guitarist. ;)

I like your lead bits. very pink floyd. :) (though, I'm not sure I like the run down at 57-1:00) I don't think I'll be able to do a lead lick as good as that!

Ben

Return to “Music Cafe”