new song - piggy in the middle

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

my effort for the k-v-r mcr cd.

uses (amongst others) vurtbox,tbl,superring,sr202,my orbit.

piggy in the middle

www.soundclick.com/bands/1/blaster78music.htm

any comments/suggestions are appreciated,

cheers,

steve.

Piggy in the Middle

V listenable.

The massive drum works well, keeps me hooked.

Wonderful display of Synthery.

Wonderfully interesting tones keep appearing.

Nice one 8)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Good title to begin with, but who invited piggies :shock:

I agree with kevvv here though those nastied drums certainly keep the drive going. Good sounds and sequences happening to keep this alive from beginning to end. Cool one 8)

thanks very much guys.

i just thought i'd give the "bigger is better" philosophy a try here.

cheers,

steve.

entirley self serving bump

I would appreciate some more feedback/criticism as I tend to learn a lot form you guys.

ta

steve.

hey blaster mate,

this is such a great song to listen to - it's exactly the kind of thing i like to listen to! you've gotten some seriously good (and melodic) sounds from the vurtbox, esp the high supporting melody. sounds sweet, and i've listenned to it lots on the CD. excellent rythmns and melodies. i like your structuring too - your output is bigger than mine! i've only finished 2 songs so far! :D i always fall on structuring. i'm getting there now tho...

the _ONLY_ thing that can criticise about it is the slightly limited bandwidth of the song; not a mixing problem i'm sure - it just sounds like theres some missing high end which i would possibly put down to your soundcard/setup? what sample rate to you use?

i really wish i'd spoken to you more at the gathering! :x :x
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

well, this is a very nice tune..great composition first of all, and good sounds, cool drums. I tried to nitpick, and all I could find to quibble about is a synth that comes in at 2:34 sounds (to my ears) ever so slightly louder than the balance of things..
and that's with just looking for something to quibble, mind you. This is a great job, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

errmm ...
soundclick ... :cry:

normal wrote:errmm ...
soundclick ... :cry:
Can't have that now with a kvr:mcr CD track :D

http://www.mystahr.com/Temp/blaster78+p ... middle.mp3

Return to “Music Cafe”