drowsy interlude sketch

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

as stated in the title, drowsy stuff. what do you think? all feedback appreciated :)

https://soundcloud.com/phoenstorm/drows ... ude-sketch

thanks!

I 've listened to this 4 or 5 times tonight, and I'm hearing new things every time I play it. Like the "heartbeat", for instance. This piece has got quite a "soft" soundset, which does give the track soporific qualities, but luckily it's only 23:45 here, and I still haven't managed to open the first beer of the day. The Land of Nod won't be beckoning for another 3 hours or so. Nice breakdown too :wink:

Good work :)

Thanks a lot. To be honest, I definitely was roaming the Land of Nod (or at least the border regions) when I was putting this together :) I am glad there's enough things in there to keep it interesting. There are not that many tracks involved, but, among other things, parts of a project where I sampled an entire drumset & an ancient children's starter keyboard :)

one more bump :)

Elegant and cinematic. A simple but effective mood piece with very nice sound design.

I think the problem is the title "drowsy interlude sketch" is not very inviting.

"rowdy ambient banger"

Thanks for listening!
Frantz wrote:I think the problem is the title "drowsy interlude sketch" is not very inviting.
I have to agree. Once I read your comment, it's glaringly obvious; somehow this didn't bother me before, so thanks for pointing it out. Will make sure to choose interesting titles :)!
seismic1 wrote:"rowdy ambient banger"
Can't add much. Haven't come across many recently, would love to find a few! Perfect for these ambient club nights!

Smooth and subtle I really like it.

cdverson wrote:Smooth and subtle I really like it.
Thanks a lot!

Return to “Music Cafe”