The Legend

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

I made a new one for my project the remake of LBA.
Hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmVRxBR6T0M

Nice one :)

I'm not familiar with the game but your soundtrack is beautiful

Doc Jon wrote:Nice one :)

I'm not familiar with the game but your soundtrack is beautiful
Thanks!

I had a lot of fun doing it

It's got a very smooth sound, and the instruments used infuse the piece with a very relaxing and pensive atmosphere. It works very well.

Good work :)

I agree with the other comments. The oboe melody sounds great! And I find it's often hard to get sampled GM-type pianos to sound sensitive, but you do a good job with that.

Like all of the other tracks I've heard from this project of yours, this is very enjoyable. Nice melodic construction, especially with the oboe. It would be cool if it were possible to get a version of the game with your music in it!

davidstiles wrote:Like all of the other tracks I've heard from this project of yours, this is very enjoyable. Nice melodic construction, especially with the oboe. It would be cool if it were possible to get a version of the game with your music in it!
thanks!
I would like it, there is a remake going on but who knows when that is ready ;)

HI Jesse! This is great music for the game... Loving the way this project is progressing.
Great harmony with the strings.
Lovely delicate piano and the oboe is very soulful!
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

nice soundtrack composition fot the game. Well done orchestration and arrangement with dramatic mood.

Allomerus wrote:HI Jesse! This is great music for the game... Loving the way this project is progressing.
Great harmony with the strings.
Lovely delicate piano and the oboe is very soulful!
Well done! :)
Thanks man!
Going to do other games too, showing off how I would do these games if I was the composer, and as a tribute to the originals...

:)

Return to “Music Cafe”