new music -- need feedback!!!!!!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys!! :D
I just posted another track and I really hope I could get some honest feedback around here. :hihi:

https://soundcloud.com/pgalhardo/pedro- ... -we-did-it

Thank you! :phones:

-Pedro

Polished

skipscada wrote:Polished
Sorry, but I can't tell whether 'Polished' is a good or a bad thing ahahah :neutral: :hihi:

It sounds over compressed on the chorus imho, unless you were going for that "pumping" kind of sound.

thecontrolcentre wrote:It sounds over compressed on the chorus imho, unless you were going for that "pumping" kind of sound.
It's really possible, cuz the first project I had for this track just vanished, so I was using a damn rendered mp3 version of the drop to build the rest of the track... :(

thecontrolcentre wrote:It sounds over compressed on the chorus imho, unless you were going for that "pumping" kind of sound.
To me the pumping sounded obviously deliberate and normal for this genre.

pgalhardo wrote:
Sorry, but I can't tell whether 'Polished' is a good or a bad thing ahahah :neutral: :hihi:
= it has a shiny, unblemished surface.

skipscada wrote:
To me the pumping sounded obviously deliberate and normal for this genre.
Well yeah of course what you look for here is a pumping sound for the energy...

skipscada wrote:
pgalhardo wrote:
= it has a shiny, unblemished surface.
I know what that is!! I just don't know what it means in my track :D

Return to “Music Cafe”