Frank Arnold - Desert Island (Original Mix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi KvRians

I made the decision to replace the preview version with the full version. I don't know if it's better to provide a full version or a shortened "preview" version?

This track is included in my (not yet released) album.
Style: Chillout/Electronica
Track count: 31
DAW: Cubase 8.5
Playtime: 7:09

Gear:
Nord Lead 2x, Geist, Strobe2, Diva Jupiter 8, Dune2, Absynth, Predator, Spire, Matrix12, Prophet V, System 1..
NI Replika, Valhalla VintageVerb/Shimmer, Eventide Blackhole, Sonalksis, Slate Digital VMR/VBC, AirEQ, Klanghelm MJUC, DMGAudio...

https://soundcloud.com/52degree/desert- ... -new-album

Good job Frank!

Good selection of Synth voices
Very well balanced mix.
:tu:

Real good work. :tu:

Nice. Has a Blade Runner vibe going on. Sounds good.

Thank you my friends, I'm glad you like this track!

4damind wrote: Gear:
Nord Lead 2x, Geist, Strobe2, Diva Jupiter 8, Dune2, Absynth, Predator, Spire, Matrix12, Prophet V, System 1..
NI Replika, Valhalla VintageVerb/Shimmer, Eventide Blackhole, Sonalksis, Slate Digital VMR/VBC, AirEQ, Klanghelm MJUC, DMGAudio...
I don't see your Virus in this list :evil:

:D

Great track, i really enjoyed it. It reminds me on some Cosmicleaf releases, I love this kind of chill-out, not too trippy but with some "otherworldly" feel. Very well produced and arranged :tu:

What part does your Nordlead play?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:I don't see your Virus in this list :evil:
The Virus collects dust ;)
Great track, i really enjoyed it. It reminds me on some Cosmicleaf releases, I love this kind of chill-out, not too trippy but with some "otherworldly" feel. Very well produced and arranged :tu:
What part does your Nordlead play?
Starting at 0:29, the lead synth. It sounds a bit like a CS80 or Prophet "trumpet" sound but it's from the Nord Lead 2x.

That lead synth definitely has something of Vangelis about it. Lovely sound. Great mix/composition/atmosphere too, and I really like the reverbs on here.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:That lead synth definitely has something of Vangelis about it. Lovely sound. Great mix/composition/atmosphere too, and I really like the reverbs on here.

Good work :)
Thank you seismic1, have a nice Sunday!

Oh suprise... got this mail from Hearthis :party:
nr1.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Excellent production: can't complain.
I like your choice of lead sounds a lot. I'm not an expert in electronic/chillout kind of stuff, but these sounds, you designed, are among the best I can remember.
Very wise arrangements, never too many things going on.

I enjoyed it, keep up the good work

Cheers

Laguna Rising wrote:Excellent production: can't complain.
I like your choice of lead sounds a lot. I'm not an expert in electronic/chillout kind of stuff, but these sounds, you designed, are among the best I can remember.
Very wise arrangements, never too many things going on.

I enjoyed it, keep up the good work

Cheers
Thank you so much Laguna Rising :hug:

Return to “Music Cafe”