Sedation Dub

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

warning - heavy bass - warning - heavy bass - warning

Sedation Dub

warning - heavy bass - warning - heavy bass - warning

Used:
PPG Wave 2V
the Abstract Guitar
Waldorf Attack
Juno X2
ganymed
Cosmogirl 2
Wave Fusion
Weird sampled sound
My voice pitched down and run through a Doppler Shifter
Manytone Kit
PBE2.0 Kit

A few dub delays
A couple of cross delays
Stereo Widen
endorphin
rgcAudio High Frequency Stimulator
and a handfull of compressors.

Aouch... Heavy Bass...
Actually not so heavy with my headphones :wink: , but very nice.

Nice tune...
I love the main theme. :D

Love it :)

This tune is sooo *you* Glassback :D Please do more.

R :) zzer

I've seen you work on beats and you have a good talent for that man. More of this please :D

This will somehow have a special place with me for the experience of an entire weekend. I will be back, so we can quarrel again over who gets to control the computer 8)

Mystahr wrote:I've seen you work on beats and you have a good talent for that man. More of this please :D

This will somehow have a special place with me for the experience of an entire weekend. I will be back, so we can quarrel again over who gets to control the computer 8)

yes, do that - I'll turn up then as well (if I may :oops: ) and while you two are quarelling about
who's in control of the computer I'll have a go at the control25 :D :P
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:(if I may :oops: )

stop being so polite :x

:oops: - sorry for that :oops:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

:lol: :lol:

whenever you can make it theres always somewhere here you can stay my good friend 8)

Super fat heavy bass - it reminds me of the dub record shop at camden market way back when..
how did you put the bass together? :o I'm always looking for a way to make punchy round basses like that.

By the way did you sample that dolphin at 2:20 :D ???

MattC

vurt wrote::lol: :lol:

whenever you can make it theres always somewhere here you can stay my good friend 8)
:oops: - thanks, John - I really have to thank the Vurtsens so much for being such a nice and friendly and funny family and for that they let me experience this with my own eyes & ears :oops: :D

I still feel like not having been polite enough
(being polite is my way of showing respect) :oops: :? :(

oh and Mick: You know how much I love your tune, don't you? :D 8)

Ixox wrote:Aouch... Heavy Bass...
Actually not so heavy with my headphones :wink: , but very nice.

Nice tune...
I love the main theme. :D
But obnoxiously heavy on a ghetto blaster. :lol:

Thanks Ixox, glad you like. :D

Rozzer wrote:Love it :)

This tune is sooo *you* Glassback :D Please do more.

R :) zzer
It's certainly the most dubbiest dub toon I ever did dub... :shock:

More coming... :wink:

Mystahr wrote:I've seen you work on beats and you have a good talent for that man. More of this please :D
Thanks for the compliments on the beatmastering. :D
Mystahr wrote:This will somehow have a special place with me for the experience of an entire weekend.
As will all the tunes on that CD for me. :D
Mystahr wrote:I will be back, so we can quarrel again over who gets to control the computer 8)
Oh, so you'll play nicely with your friends next time and let other people have a go?
And not keep physically lifting MY hand off MY mouse when I do finally manage to get you off after two hours or more? :shock:
Oh, no, you've just said we'll quarrel some more... :lol: :lol: :lol:

jens wrote:

yes, do that - I'll turn up then as well (if I may :oops: ) and while you two are quarelling about
who's in control of the computer I'll have a go at the control25 :D :P
You mean like you did on Sunday night? :lol: :lol: :lol:

UniCon wrote:Super fat heavy bass - it reminds me of the dub record shop at camden market way back when..
how did you put the bass together? :o I'm always looking for a way to make punchy round basses like that.

By the way did you sample that dolphin at 2:20 :D ???

MattC
The bass is actually a Waldorf PPG Wave 2V, carefully eq'd, compressed and finally hard-limitered.
I can't help keep thinking it's maybe a little too heavy though. :-o

Dolphins. :hihi:
(That's really a Cosmogirl, eq'd and run through a stereo widen and a dub delay, then hard limitered again. :wink: )

Return to “Music Cafe”