Deserted Love

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, everybody!
I recently purchased Reaktor but I didn't have time to work with it untill last week. Overnight I just finished Deserted Love. There is a Waldorf PPG for the gated pad and there's a Korg MS2000 for the chords. Fruity loops and Reaktor for rhythm.

As far as stile there it are experimental, trance, tango elements and some Jean-Michel Jarre style arps.

I welcome constructive criticism.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/adaerusmusic.htm - Deserted Love

Adaerus
P.S. It is not Reaktor what made me finaly make the song but this feeling I have. See title. Never been so addicted to any of my pieces, I listen to it very often.

I just loved the created rhythm with all these sounds, although I feel that they could be balanced a tad better. Next to that I guess I am only missing some lush pads on top or in the back for a bit more guidance....

But I surely can understand why you'd enjoy listening to this all the time (with the story given) There is desolation in this tune and passion

Mystahr wrote:I just loved the created rhythm with all these sounds, although I feel that they could be balanced a tad better. Next to that I guess I am only missing some lush pads on top or in the back for a bit more guidance....

But I surely can understand why you'd enjoy listening to this all the time (with the story given) There is desolation in this tune and passion
Thanks for the input.
I guess I could use a bit more balance in the rhythm track.
The lack of guidance I guess it is meaningful.

Thanks
Adaerus

Return to “Music Cafe”