On Top of the Mountain

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

got a happy one for you, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH2cu6TM8N4

Enjoyed Jesse!
Sounds a bit oriental.
Love it when the drums come in... (both times)
Nice change at 2:50.
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Well done. I like the unusual melodies, good amount of variation, nice piano break.
It sounds good

Cheers

Good stuff. It has a great sense of momentum and energy from the first note, and it evolves nicely to include a nice variety of instrumentation. This would make a really good track for a video game or something along those lines.

Allomerus wrote:Enjoyed Jesse!
Sounds a bit oriental.
Love it when the drums come in... (both times)
Nice change at 2:50.
Well done.
:)
Thanks! I reworked a tune from 2003 but I still really like it :D

davidstiles wrote:Good stuff. It has a great sense of momentum and energy from the first note, and it evolves nicely to include a nice variety of instrumentation. This would make a really good track for a video game or something along those lines.
Thanks Davidstiles :)

I kinda thought of massive attack when i wrote it, but happier

Nice and lively, and quite a cheerful little number too. and I liked the percussion. It sounded similar to some of the FSOL tracks from Accelerator. Were you using Vivaldi MX on here? The synth playing during the intro sounded familiar.

Good work :)

Jesse Gorter wrote:
davidstiles wrote:Good stuff. It has a great sense of momentum and energy from the first note, and it evolves nicely to include a nice variety of instrumentation. This would make a really good track for a video game or something along those lines.
Thanks Davidstiles :)

I kinda thought of massive attack when i wrote it, but happier
Yeah, that makes sense too. Well, I guess it could be a video game soundtrack in the style of Massive Attack. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”