Visions. Sunvox.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Visions. Made in Sunvox, the last one in a series of four.
Sefiru, Cov, Rod, Visions.

https://soundcloud.com/javier-padilla-g/sets/visions

Hello there.
I did visions01 to 06 and let me tell you that you make an interesting job. I will finish the rest of the visions today.
Good job.

Thanks accelerator. appreciate.

Just listening to Visions 01 now. I like the melodies and the spacey, ethereal synth sound. Nice transitions too.

Good work :)

I listened to the first four tracks. Nice dubby techno. A relaxing listen.

It looks like you are creating tracks faster than we can listen to them. Perhaps take the best tracks and remake them outside of Sunvox with more varied sounds and detailed arrangements. These seem more like sketches than polished pieces.

I just played Visions 03. It's nice, like a mashup of late '70s Ashra and JMJ. Very pleasant, relaxing vibe on there.

Good work :)

Listen to visions on whole 01 to 10.
To my test 01,02,03,04,09,10 are the best.
Like old style, some fresh, new, pleasant, simple, powerful.
:clap:

Frantz wrote: It looks like you are creating tracks faster than we can listen to them. Perhaps take the best tracks and remake them outside of Sunvox with more varied sounds and detailed arrangements. These seem more like sketches than polished pieces.
Thank you very much Frantz for your comments, I appreciate.

Unreflected is:

Sefiru.
Cov.
Rod.
Visions.

42 pieces in total, they were made during the last few years in Sunvox. I decided to up the whole collection to soundcloud. I would like Kvrians take the time and enjoy the whole music.
You are absolutely right. I could take parts, ideas, tracks and do arrangements, maybe use hardware synths, a world.

Hello unreflected, as I said this is a very nice music.
Have you thought making Visions with hardware or go outside Sunvox?
:D

I listened to tracks 1 - 6
Interesting instrumental tracks and synth sounds
Nice soundscapes and athmosphere

Return to “Music Cafe”