Brasserie - Compilation

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gone
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cool! Wotcha sounds great from the start. I like it when a tune doesn't fail to grab your attention.
Not sure about the melody, as in, could be even more catchy I think.

I think the brass sounds a bit sharp for the melody, I think a couple of saxephones could be better of playing this, or maybe a softer rounder render of the trumps? It's like a chill tune with overexcited brass :| but the tune is pretty cool. Gonna check upon the others soon.

(btw the synth string stuff at around 2 minutes is nice!!)

Jesse Gorter wrote:cool! Wotcha sounds great from the start. I like it when a tune doesn't fail to grab your attention.
Not sure about the melody, as in, could be even more catchy I think.

I think the brass sounds a bit sharp for the melody, I think a couple of saxephones could be better of playing this, or maybe a softer rounder render of the trumps? It's like a chill tune with overexcited brass :| but the tune is pretty cool. Gonna check upon the others soon.

(btw the synth string stuff at around 2 minutes is nice!!)
Thank you! And yes, there are chronic issues with the brass! I like them raspy and bright, like the players are blowing really hard. Most people don't. Hey ho. I'm going to tone them down in the future.
You can download the tracks here:
https://thegogogoneband.bandcamp.com/
:tu:

Love the groove on Wotcha GS. It's got a lovely laid back feel verging on sleezy. I agree with Jesse, the Brass would be better with not being so bright all the time. Organ is nice...
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Love the groove on Wotcha GS. It's got a lovely laid back feel verging on sleezy. I agree with Jesse, the Brass would be better with not being so bright all the time. Organ is nice...
Well done!
:)
Thank you! And yes, I'm gonna tone down the brass! :D
:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”