Allomerus - Echo of Humanity

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally got to listen to this.
I can't add anything to what's been said... It's a very excellent meditative/contemplative piece of work, even without the visuals. Well done. :tu:

Googly Smythe wrote:Finally got to listen to this.
I can't add anything to what's been said... It's a very excellent meditative/contemplative piece of work, even without the visuals. Well done. :tu:
Thanks Googly!
Glad you enjoyed it. All the best...
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I finally managed to hear this one. Home life has been a little crazy recently, featuring an automotive addition to the family and the attendant driving lessons, etc.

It was worth the wait. I made sure to listen to the music without watching the video during the first couple of listens. It's certainly got a feeling of sadness and desperation. When heard in conjunction with the visuals, that feeling is enhanced by the dark studio footage and the bleak imagery from the city itself (which are overlaid very well indeed). The guitar work is very emotive, and the sounds coming from that synth setup are excellent.

Good work, guys :)

P.S. Next time you make a collaboration video, be sure to use one of those Ibanez Jem guitars with the illuminated fretboard in order to make the video crossfades more seamless :wink:

This is just brilliant. Listened to it a few times and it gave me goosebumps. Excellent work through and through. love the guitar,pads all the quirky synth sounds.Lovely piece.. :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Powerful stuff! It kind of reminds me a bit of Vangelis' work on the Blade Runner soundtrack. I especially love the vocal line that appears at about 4:30.

This is very nice. Well done. Love the music and the video fit with it.
Gone synthing! :phones:

seismic1 wrote:I finally managed to hear this one. Home life has been a little crazy recently, featuring an automotive addition to the family and the attendant driving lessons, etc.

It was worth the wait. I made sure to listen to the music without watching the video during the first couple of listens. It's certainly got a feeling of sadness and desperation. When heard in conjunction with the visuals, that feeling is enhanced by the dark studio footage and the bleak imagery from the city itself (which are overlaid very well indeed). The guitar work is very emotive, and the sounds coming from that synth setup are excellent.

Good work, guys :)

P.S. Next time you make a collaboration video, be sure to use one of those Ibanez Jem guitars with the illuminated fretboard in order to make the video crossfades more seamless :wink:
Hi Tim sorry it's taken this long to get back to you. I don't have the excuse of driving lessons but I remember them well... Glad you enjoyed the music and that it has the effect you mentioned.
I checked out the Jem guitars, maybe not. :wink:
Bandcamp

jethrobull wrote:This is just brilliant. Listened to it a few times and it gave me goosebumps. Excellent work through and through. love the guitar,pads all the quirky synth sounds.Lovely piece.. :tu:
Hi JB, wow I love your comment.... :D
So pleased you enjoyed it this much.
All the best, John and Kai!
:)
Bandcamp

jethrobull wrote:This is just brilliant. Listened to it a few times and it gave me goosebumps. Excellent work through and through. love the guitar,pads all the quirky synth sounds.Lovely piece.. :tu:
Hi JB, wow I love your comment.... :D
So pleased you enjoyed it this much.
All the best, John and Kai!
Bandcamp

davidstiles wrote:Powerful stuff! It kind of reminds me a bit of Vangelis' work on the Blade Runner soundtrack. I especially love the vocal line that appears at about 4:30.
Hi David. Kai is a fabulous keyboard played and has great synths. Everything except guitar is composed by Kai on this. I'll let him know.
Thanks!
Bandcamp

ohmdsp wrote:This is very nice. Well done. Love the music and the video fit with it.
Thanks ohmdsp! Appreciate you taking the time to comment. Glad you enjoyed it.
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”