something spacey and krautish?mebbe

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:thanks very much
i shall enjoy listening to that
hopefully it will make the sun appear to :?

8)
Glad to return the favour after listening to your 12 minute masterpiece ;)

2windy wrote:12 minutes of electronic bliss. Cheers Vurt. :D

just doin my job :oops: glad you enjoyed 8)

Soniccat wrote:Cool, love the slow evolving feel and the use of filters is a nice way to give this piece momentum inside the arp. Nice one John. 8)

as always bruce thanks for listenin 8)

suppose a list of the likely suspects is in order

2 x ppgwaves
1 x oddity
1 x speaknspell
many x some delays

Glooper wrote:
vurt wrote:thanks very much
i shall enjoy listening to that
hopefully it will make the sun appear to :?

8)
Glad to return the favour after listening to your 12 minute masterpiece ;)

shucks :oops: masterpiece :oops: :D

this tune has made my day honestly
the response has cheered me reet up :D

Maaaaan; I just love the variation of sequences/delays in this one. And sometimes that arpegio surfacing makes for a mighty find 12 min appologee :o

:hihi:

Maybe see you in a bit :D

Wow ... Vurt my man .. excellent track!!! You knew that I would love it!!!!

yeah spacey is the adverb (right type of word???, wheres that guy who gets upset about word and apostrphe usage) ) for this tune.

very pleasant though :)

Mystahr wrote:Maaaaan; I just love the variation of sequences/delays in this one. And sometimes that arpegio surfacing makes for a mighty find 12 min appologee :o

:hihi:

Maybe see you in a bit :D

thanks mark,didnt make it to stars end as i wasnt home :) but glad you enjoyed it 8)

progfusion74 wrote:Wow ... Vurt my man .. excellent track!!! You knew that I would love it!!!!

long time no see prog :D hows things?

glad you enjoyed the track tho i do think this is one of my best of late.wierd thing is it just happened in about 15 mins altogether :-o

Hunter wrote:yeah spacey is the adverb (right type of word???, wheres that guy who gets upset about word and apostrphe usage) ) for this tune.

very pleasant though :)

glad you enjoyed hunter 8)

is spacey an adverb or an adjective?

vurt wrote:
progfusion74 wrote:Wow ... Vurt my man .. excellent track!!! You knew that I would love it!!!!

long time no see prog :D hows things?

glad you enjoyed the track tho i do think this is one of my best of late.wierd thing is it just happened in about 15 mins altogether :-o

Busy busy as always. I do hang around a bit. Just don't post as much. That's a great track!!! Shows off your versatility.

prog
Last edited by progfusion74 on Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

think to be honest it shows off the synths more than it shows me off
i find the ppg a dream to play with scots presets and the oddity altho a monster i fear programmeing some of the provided sounds are just amazing 8)

:P

Return to “Music Cafe”