timeless 3

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Jesse,
Top track. The piano(s) are great. Nice pads. You have got quite a mix going on with these. The clarinet and guitar are cool. Love the part at 3:15. Nice change up at 4:00 ish... Interesting John Cage moment at 7:00... ;)

The whole thing is very grand and ethereal, like a film score!

Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Nice track. I liked the hovering and open atmosphere. Too quiet parts in the middle of song in my opinion. Otherwise good arrangement and mix. Pleasant sounds.

strange clip at the beginning? I thought you brought life to the picture very well, some nice orchestral moments throughout. the gliding lead sound was excellent very tony banks. much respect for changes and arrangement work as it progressed.

This was quite a moody piece, with a lot of restraint, which reminded me of your series of game soundtrack pieces from 9 months ago? I think my favourite part was from about 10 minutes in until the end when the sound/atmosphere brightened a little, forming quite a contrast with the earlier moments. I think you could have pushed this up by a couple of dB overall. There seemed to be plenty of headroom.

Good work :)

Allomerus wrote:Hi Jesse,
Top track. The piano(s) are great. Nice pads. You have got quite a mix going on with these. The clarinet and guitar are cool. Love the part at 3:15. Nice change up at 4:00 ish... Interesting John Cage moment at 7:00... ;)

The whole thing is very grand and ethereal, like a film score!

Well done!
:)
Thanks! It is the succesor of Timeless (in itunes) and The Awakening (youtube) which is essentially timeless 2. Like my own tubular bell series or something :P

wavephonic wrote:strange clip at the beginning? I thought you brought life to the picture very well, some nice orchestral moments throughout. the gliding lead sound was excellent very tony banks. much respect for changes and arrangement work as it progressed.
Thanks!

seismic1 wrote:This was quite a moody piece, with a lot of restraint, which reminded me of your series of game soundtrack pieces from 9 months ago? I think my favourite part was from about 10 minutes in until the end when the sound/atmosphere brightened a little, forming quite a contrast with the earlier moments. I think you could have pushed this up by a couple of dB overall. There seemed to be plenty of headroom.

Good work :)
Thanks! It's basically a couple of music pieces flown together like a tubular bells sort of idea ;)

I think it could be louder indeed

I'm not much of a critic - either I like something, or I don't, and I couldn't really tell you why.
This, I like. I found it very relaxing, a bit like that state between waking and sleeping.
:tu: :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”