KvR Dream team

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well howsabout i come up with a five mins or so bed of pads for starters,i can then see which bits you guys like and you can add and well change and go from there
unless one of you wants to start somewhere
remember theres no hurry its all about enjoyin it
sod mark and his one month deadlines :P

Well, what if I try and come up with some rhythmic rumbly stuff for Rob to bounce his beats over the top of...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

sounds good to me 8)

do you need a triangle player? Only my brother's really good...

After reading the whole thread (and noticing page 2-8 aren't worth reading :D ) i'd like to offer my service as a rhodes player.
I'm not good at creating sounds or playing synthesizers, but if you need rhythmic jazz chords with many syncopes, melancholic jazzy melodies and so on, then i could be what you need...
Listen to this as an example. But don't get fooled by my not-so-well producing skills :? :wink:

jaaaaath ?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...

slainte :lol: rob

these things never work if all you do is talk about it. people only really get interested when theres stuff actually on the go.

thanks ...

... thats your cue i guess then rabbyt

slainte :lol: rob

prophet wrote:these things never work if all you do is talk about it. people only really get interested when theres stuff actually on the go.
no offence prophet, but can you see the irony in that statement? :D :lol: :P

Shall we move discussion of actually doing something to a new thread and leave the rather than get sidetracked by the naysayers who'd rather piss in the pool than actually do something constructive?

I'd suggest calling it 'KVR Bad-Dream Team' but thats just me :)

(ps Prompted by what t'girly has just said to me, d'you reckon we should point Putte at some LPD/Ka-Spel for 'inspiration'? ;) )

whyterabbyt wrote:Shall we move discussion of actually doing something to a new thread and leave the rather than get sidetracked by the naysayers who'd rather piss in the pool than actually do something constructive?

I'd suggest calling it 'KVR Bad-Dream Team' but thats just me :)

(ps Prompted by what t'girly has just said to me, d'you reckon we should point Putte at some LPD/Ka-Spel for 'inspiration'? ;) )
assume that's directed at me, now where's the emoticon with the handbag?

Oh no, it wasnt. It was directed at the 'whats the point when you could be doing nothing except saying "whats the point"' post.

I quite agreed with your post...

oh okay, sorry then :oops: :)

OK, so what's up? You want me to begin with some melodies or chords or something? Or will we do it as already planned??

btw KvR Bad-Dream Team sounds great to me :D :D

Well I'll try and do my stuff tomorrow or Monday, but if Rob's gonna go from that, he can just as easily work from whatever guide feel/melody thing you start off with, if thats what you wanna do.

Guess I'll start that thread, then :)

Return to “Music Cafe”