donkeyt-come what may - indie/rokk/metel...p**g!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Taken some time off 'producing' the Man From Govt's wailings for a bit and decided it was time for a bit of bombast and widdle;

http://www.bennyleeds7.myfreeola.uk/don ... at-may.mp3

Almost 4 minutes!

Decent! :clap:
This should get some attention here...at least I feel it should.
Real good open on this, and it doesn't let you down. At one section I thought I was listening to Peter Gabriel...haha, never thought that with your voice before...but it fits, today. I always thought of The Furs. Your evolving mate. :wink:

I saved this to listen on my serious system...i'm on the kitchen system now.
Real good tune. :love:

EDIT - didn't get around to listening on the mighty system today, but just listened again in the kitchen and i'm liking it more. It's a phuckin good tune! You did real good. :clap:
Last edited by annode on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks both!
annode wrote:At one section I thought I was listening to Peter Gabriel...haha, never thought that with your voice before...but it fits, today.
I had a terrible cold recently..seems to have actually improved the singing for once! :hihi:

I was thinking a solid Peter Gabriel-tone voice before I read the other comment here. Great Fripp-like guitar tones, cool orchestration and solid theme. Killer!

You should find a Peter Gabriel fan club site, post this song, and claim it's a lost recording from the mid 90's. See how far it goes!

Very cool track.
Like the space in it and your vocals are great.
Fabulous when the guitar comes in...
p**g. Is prog a swear word now? ;)
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thanks for listening chaps!

On the 'p**g' thing I should perhaps clarify that back in the mists of time it was a bit of an in-joke on KVR between me and a few others that I was some kind of indie/punk rock man and therefore despised all forms of music that wasn't 3 chords..when I've been blatantly using at least 4 sometimes.. :hihi: No offence meant!

I shall now return to my next venture which appears to be ripping off the Stone Roses.

Return to “Music Cafe”