EDM Collaboration

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, i am looking for passionate people who would like to collaborate and work on different EDM projects and ideas. If anybody out there wants to team up with me please let me know. All my best.

Andreg Music Production
Andreg - Accueil | Facebook
https://soundcloud.com/andregmusic

Really nice tracks, I liked "The Call" most.
Perhaps splice.com is for you to team up with EDM like-minded :)

Thank you very much Shodri, splice.com is promising a lot. I will give it a tray.

I don't listen to EDM but it sounds like you have the nuts and bolts of it down pretty well. You probably want originality but not too much originality to stay in the EDM comfort zone.

I like u style - probably can help with presets and ideas :)I like Scandinavia track a lot but seems like some better sounds could be used there - remind me of Omnia style somehow with other elements on it :)

Hey Andreg,

listened to your stuff and I like it a lot. I'm not quite sure that I can offer something to you in a collaboration model...
I think you need a lable and a record contract and no collaboration... ;-)

Feel free to listen to my stuff on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h
Please note, that I'm just a hobbyist and that soundcloud contains my work over the years and some stuff that is coming from KVR OneSynth Challenge as well...meant to say...not so perfect polished stuff. However, feel free to write me a PM...probably with some explanation how you think such a collaboration could work....in case you're interested.

Cheers
] Peter:H [

VELLISLAV wrote:I like u style - probably can help with presets and ideas :)I like Scandinavia track a lot but seems like some better sounds could be used there - remind me of Omnia style somehow with other elements on it :)
Hey Vellislav,

So we are talking about a remix of Skandinavija? Sounds great to me. Please email me at adregmusic@yahoo.com. Hear you soon.

fastlanephil wrote:I don't listen to EDM but it sounds like you have the nuts and bolts of it down pretty well. You probably want originality but not too much originality to stay in the EDM comfort zone.
Hey,

Thank you for your reply. Is true that in a certain way I am trying to experiment and find the balance between originality and making a product that the market asks for.

] Peter:H [ wrote:Hey Andreg,

listened to your stuff and I like it a lot. I'm not quite sure that I can offer something to you in a collaboration model...
I think you need a lable and a record contract and no collaboration... ;-)

Feel free to listen to my stuff on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h
Please note, that I'm just a hobbyist and that soundcloud contains my work over the years and some stuff that is coming from KVR OneSynth Challenge as well...meant to say...not so perfect polished stuff. However, feel free to write me a PM...probably with some explanation how you think such a collaboration could work....in case you're interested.

Cheers
] Peter:H [
Hello Peter,

I listened a few of your tracks. They are very original and towards soundtrack style of sound which I love . I always wanted to work on a soundtrack project . We just need to find somebody who needs a soundtrack and we can team up. Meanwhile we can work on something else. What DAW do you use? Hear you soon.

Andreg

Return to “Music Cafe”