Clorric - experimenting with a new work flow/sound quality- Opinions are VERY welcome :)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Clorric - experimenting with a new work flow/sound quality
Opinions are VERY welcome :) Thanks!
https://soundcloud.com/abstractcats/clorric

It's ... kind of short.

Interesting variety of sounds though, what kind of workflow are you using that's so different now?
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:It's ... kind of short.

Interesting variety of sounds though, what kind of workflow are you using that's so different now?
Maybe, to short on second thought.
It's pretty minor, but I like the results. Here is what posted at the FL Studio forum.
Me:
"On FL Studio: I just realized,
the X-Y settings in the Channel Sampler, have an effect over the sample being used, GREATLY improving the sounds. A few small tweaks have improved the over all sound of the track I'm currently work on, 1000%!! "

As a FLS forum member told me:
"Yes, within the x and y knobs are a couple different "soundgoodizer" presets, not found in the rest of FL.

. . . The x, y knobs in the channel settings are actually linked to the filter for the sampler, and don't do anything in, say, VST plugins. For FL native plugins, like sytrus, harmor, slicex, and harmless, they are linked to the dedicated x, y, pad, or the filter in the plugin itself. No magick, just filters and/or macro controls."

Of course, it might not sound very different to others.
Thanks for the input, either way. :)

abstractcats wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:It's ... kind of short.

Maybe, to short on second thought.
It's pretty minor, but I like the results. Here is what posted at the FL Studio forum.
Me:
"On FL Studio: I just realized,
the X-Y settings in the Channel Sampler, have an effect over the sample being used, GREATLY improving the sounds. A few small tweaks have improved the over all sound of the track I'm currently work on, 1000%!! "

As a FLS forum member told me:
"Yes, within the x and y knobs are a couple different "soundgoodizer" presets, not found in the rest of FL.

. . . The x, y knobs in the channel settings are actually linked to the filter for the sampler, and don't do anything in, say, VST plugins. For FL native plugins, like sytrus, harmor, slicex, and harmless, they are linked to the dedicated x, y, pad, or the filter in the plugin itself. No magick, just filters and/or macro controls."

Of course, it might not sound very different to others.
Thanks for the input, either way. :)
Never used FLStudio before, but I do enjoy using X/Y pads! Now you have me curious on assigning some sampler functions to X/Y controls.
:borg:

Sounds good, and clear..
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”