sxop - redPYRAMID [Bigroom]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

finally, another energetic track that I finished recently 8)

https://soundcloud.com/sxop/redpyramid

Feel free to give me any feedback about it and more important: enjoy listening! :phones:

When I saw "Bigroom" I thought about giving this a miss, but I listened anyway and I'm quite glad that I did. I think that this has quite a lot of Psy/Goa DNA. I think you could extend this with some sort of solo (shenai, vocal synth) at the end to bring the track to a climactic ending. Maybe the track loses a little energy during the breakdown/riser from 2:04-2:50.

Good work :)

If the is EDM then you probably do want to up it at the end and maybe some type of continuation of a beat @2:04 if even just sort of off and on.

Sounds good though.

seismic1 wrote:When I saw "Bigroom" I thought about giving this a miss, but I listened anyway and I'm quite glad that I did. I think that this has quite a lot of Psy/Goa DNA. I think you could extend this with some sort of solo (shenai, vocal synth) at the end to bring the track to a climactic ending. Maybe the track loses a little energy during the breakdown/riser from 2:04-2:50.

Good work :)
Thanks seismic1, then I was really lucky to get a listener despite the misleading title :dog:
Next time I will have to work on my marketing strategy and find a better title :wink:
Thanks a lot for your time and feedback!
fastlanephil wrote:If the is EDM then you probably do want to up it at the end and maybe some type of continuation of a beat @2:04 if even just sort of off and on.

Sounds good though.
Also thank You! I was trying to make this part of the song a little lighter so that the track can breathe a little. Perhaps a kick won't do any harm next time :party:

Return to “Music Cafe”