New Dawn - Emotional Orchestral Choral Track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys! This is "New Dawn", my most recent composition. I think it's my most generic sounding track so far, but it was an interesting experience for me because it's the first composition that I've done in a major mode. Any feedback you can give is, of course, really appreciated! Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsykOdbE0sA

This is soundtrack music isn't it? It's put together well and would probably work for the right scene. It does sound a litttle generic so if you already know that then maybe you could spice it up a bit with some musical surprises. Sometimes things that you come up with can sound sort of weird but others may find them interesting.

fastlanephil wrote:This is soundtrack music isn't it? It's put together well and would probably work for the right scene. It does sound a litttle generic so if you already know that then maybe you could spice it up a bit with some musical surprises. Sometimes things that you come up with can sound sort of weird but others may find them interesting.
Thanks for the comment! I'll try to experiment with some other musical elements to see if that can give the track a bit more "colour". Cheers! :-)

Return to “Music Cafe”