007 In The Hydrosphere(Sci-Fi Spy Ambient)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This tune was titled after a preset in my newly acquired Sylenth1 VST.

https://soundcloud.com/thomas-sneddon-1 ... ydrosphere

I liked it until 1:24 where it kind of lost the energy it had for awhile. At least for me.

fastlanephil wrote:I liked it until 1:24 where it kind of lost the energy it had for awhile. At least for me.
I've written countless tunes over the last 10 years or so...that being said,I've been trying to mix things up by merging different genres to keep things fresh,so it won't be to everyone's taste,which is fine.
However though...I created this tune in just a few hours time and upon listening to it again today,I think it could use a revamping and maybe even extend the length of it.

Thanks for listening!

Enjoyed this. I especially like the sound at 0:39.
Can see what Phil means about the change in direction but I don't mind it... Playful melodies until the change at 2:33.
That last section could be extended and made more dramatic for a huge climax. ;)
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Enjoyed this. I especially like the sound at 0:39.
Can see what Phil means about the change in direction but I don't mind it... Playful melodies until the change at 2:33.
That last section could be extended and made more dramatic for a huge climax. ;)
Well done!
:)
Thanks for your accolades and input...much appreciated!

Some kind of 80s New Wave sounds I heard in this track. Nicely done.
Greetings
NR

htcnext2 wrote:Some kind of 80s New Wave sounds I heard in this track. Nicely done.
Greetings
NR
Thanks for the accolades!

Return to “Music Cafe”