Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
AlesisVi61
KVRist
 
376 posts since 16 Sep, 2014

Postby AlesisVi61; Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:31 pm 007 In The Hydrosphere(Sci-Fi Spy Ambient)

This tune was titled after a preset in my newly acquired Sylenth1 VST.

https://soundcloud.com/thomas-sneddon-1 ... ydrosphere
fastlanephil
KVRist
 
291 posts since 3 Jan, 2016

Postby fastlanephil; Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:27 pm Re: 007 In The Hydrosphere(Sci-Fi Spy Ambient)

I liked it until 1:24 where it kind of lost the energy it had for awhile. At least for me.
AlesisVi61
KVRist
 
376 posts since 16 Sep, 2014

Postby AlesisVi61; Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:25 am Re: 007 In The Hydrosphere(Sci-Fi Spy Ambient)

fastlanephil wrote:I liked it until 1:24 where it kind of lost the energy it had for awhile. At least for me.


I've written countless tunes over the last 10 years or so...that being said,I've been trying to mix things up by merging different genres to keep things fresh,so it won't be to everyone's taste,which is fine.
However though...I created this tune in just a few hours time and upon listening to it again today,I think it could use a revamping and maybe even extend the length of it.

Thanks for listening!
User avatar
Allomerus
KVRAF
 
1726 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:23 am Re: 007 In The Hydrosphere(Sci-Fi Spy Ambient)

Enjoyed this. I especially like the sound at 0:39.
Can see what Phil means about the change in direction but I don't mind it... Playful melodies until the change at 2:33.
That last section could be extended and made more dramatic for a huge climax. ;)
Well done!
:)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.
AlesisVi61
KVRist
 
376 posts since 16 Sep, 2014

Postby AlesisVi61; Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:13 pm Re: 007 In The Hydrosphere(Sci-Fi Spy Ambient)

Allomerus wrote:Enjoyed this. I especially like the sound at 0:39.
Can see what Phil means about the change in direction but I don't mind it... Playful melodies until the change at 2:33.
That last section could be extended and made more dramatic for a huge climax. ;)
Well done!
:)


Thanks for your accolades and input...much appreciated!
User avatar
htcnext2
KVRist
 
40 posts since 3 Jul, 2017, from Austria

Postby htcnext2; Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:22 pm Re: 007 In The Hydrosphere(Sci-Fi Spy Ambient)

Some kind of 80s New Wave sounds I heard in this track. Nicely done.
Greetings
NR
:ud: https//hearthis.at/natal-rec.-sh :phones:
AlesisVi61
KVRist
 
376 posts since 16 Sep, 2014

Postby AlesisVi61; Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 pm Re: 007 In The Hydrosphere(Sci-Fi Spy Ambient)

htcnext2 wrote:Some kind of 80s New Wave sounds I heard in this track. Nicely done.
Greetings
NR


Thanks for the accolades!

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot (commoncrawl), elkanah77, romboh