m42 space tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:D :D :D

8)

:oops:

:wink:

cheers mystahr,
I take it you like it then
thanks for the patches! :D

I've downloaded this. Sounds interesting - I have the M42 too. Will be good to see whether I can recognise any of the sounds :D
I'll have a listen as get back with thoughts
Thanks
Ian

bluedad wrote:I love the mtron strings; they show up in almost everything I do...
Then there are 2, bluedad. This applies to me to 100%, too. 8)
bluedad wrote:...(even this upcoming metel tune!) :o
Donkey T. will beat your head off. :D

I have to listen to your track this evening.
Andreas (I presume my forefathers were apes)

Image Listen to some Monkey-Music

Very, very nice 8) . This is so much more than slinging a few M42 patches together with some delay and reverb.
I think I would even go as far as stating that this is the lovliest track I've heard on KvR :love:
This will most definately stay on the ole HD.
Many thanks for sharing !!! :D
Ian

AndreasE wrote:
bluedad wrote:...(even this upcoming metel tune!) :o
Donkey T. will beat your head off. :D
I love a challenge!
:lol:
cheers andreas!

Ian Ainslie wrote:Very, very nice 8) . This is so much more than slinging a few M42 patches together with some delay and reverb.
I think I would even go as far as stating that this is the lovliest track I've heard on KvR :love:
This will most definately stay on the ole HD.
Many thanks for sharing !!! :D
Ian
:oops:
coming from you, that's such a complement.
thanks Ian.

:oops: :hug: :oops:

You're FAR too kind !

Really nice track, bluedad. I like it. 8)
Andreas (I presume my forefathers were apes)

Image Listen to some Monkey-Music

Hey...I finally get to hear a Bluedad track with M42! Very different then a vurt track ! More "structure" (no offence vurt :lol: )

I can hear the new patches in there as well. I would have NEVER programmed a port time of 99, but mystahr was able to create a dfferent type of M42 lead with that. Well done!

The obstinato that goes all the way thru it holds it together and gives it a mystical quality.I can also hear some RYM sample hold filter stuff going in and out. very melodic and easy to listen to.This is staying on my HD as well!

TC

:-o :x thats the last bloody tune i do wit it then :P

no offence taken tim
i dont believe in(actually i dont understand but it sounds more experimental this way 8) )in structure timing or chords :P

AndreasE wrote:Really nice track, bluedad. I like it. 8)
thanks andreas!
:wink:
tconrardy wrote:The obstinato that goes all the way thru it holds it together and gives it a mystical quality.
that would be the imposcar.
thanks for the listen tim, glad you liked it.
vurt, I'll be really interested in hearing your additions to this.
8)

i got one piece im doin with miro,then im on it gary 8)

Cool tune - and quite a bit different from most of the M42-based songs I've heard so far. Now I really want to buy it(not that I didn't before...)- grrrr! :lol:
Keith
Neuromancer-9000 System Admin.
MP3 site for the time being
"There's too much blood in my caffeine system..."

nice tune gary. very soothing up until about 3 minutes - then you squeeze a little harshness in there. my favorite part is probably the first 5 seconds. that swelling bass sound is really cool. :D

hope you had a good 4th!

lates

t-willy

Return to “Music Cafe”