bluedad vs blaster78 - mAngO fANdaNgo

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

some time ago bluedad posted a tune called "a squishy squelchy kind of tune" or something like that.

i asked him wether i could remix it as i really liked the impOscar sound he had used.

this is the result.....

mAngO fANdaNgo

hope you like it. i used motion, rez, crystal, some drums, lots of fx and of course bluedad's impOscar..... (that little "something special")

cheers,

steve.

fraid i dont remember the original(sorry gary :oops: but you do a lot of good stuff,and i will dig it out as it will be on my hard drive or a disc somewhere)anyway stoned so i digress muchly :oops:

as for this track :hyper: this is my cup of rosey 8) sounds like you had some real fun playin about here steve,was it by any chance rizla and additive induced :D

the drums bit really reminds meof someone cant think who tho but its cool who ever 8)

two posts off vurt 8)

i'm honoured.

yeah i did have fun, plenty of weed, some motion and some crystal and a lot of tweaking :D

cheers,

steve.

steve, as I already told you,
you did a tremendous job here.
you took the elements and made something very
unique and original. I'm honoured to be
associated with this tune. I love it!
:D

and as you requested, here is the link to the original
it doesn't take me this long to fall asleep

and again, those drums are killer!

:lol: now with the original title i remember :lol:
yeah cool workings steve now at least i can listen to the original :lol: squishy squelchy indeed :lol:

not my fault i can't remember the title, i had to be in a certain "state of mind" to work on it and it wasn't condusive to good memory :lol:

although, i'm sure the thread was something like "a squishy, squelch kind of tune" at the time.

glad you like it gary, i had fun working on this one....

the drums were kind of an accident, i had the light tappy break going and i accidently put the big drums through an amp sim.

cheers,

steve.

:love:

very good work ...

cheers normal....

:D

steve.

yup

:love:

beautiful work here Steve

Those drums are deeeeeeeeeeee-li-cious :) and could easily be a lead in to 15 mins more :D

cheers mark,

i might have to record and extended mix with more drums and a few more minutes.

thanks for listening 8)

steve.

Return to “Music Cafe”