New Classical Music For The Lurking Orcs

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EatMe - Can't Make Music I Need Your Love

http://soundcloud.com/eatme/cant-make-m ... -your-love

EatMe -
Can't Make Music, I Need Your Love

free download:
freemusic.be/music or eatme.pro/music

more info:
eatme.pro/about

some rights reserved, please mention EatMe and teh website www.eatme.pro/music with free downloads.

CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 license
please ask assistance for remixes or derivative works.

EatMe - Can't Make Music I Need Your Love is a digital classical music piece composed with Renoise and the Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra, containing orchestral samples. Effects used are the FreeVerb2 reverb and BeyerDynamic Virtual Studio ambiance reverb (preset 4) and internal Renoise filter and equalizer and compression effects.

Length: 3:30
Genre: classical/symphonical
Date: 2017-08
Author: EatMe -www.eatme.pro
Title: EatMe - Can't Make Music I Need Your Love

Waiting for comments below..

EatMe out.

Seems like you've reached a significant amount of sophistication with your other tracks. This one, perhaps because of its aspirations to "classical", seems off. The piece seems comical in nature, but the samples used feel "serious". So there's a kind of dissonance of moods which I for the life of me can't reconcile. But it might be just me. Your other work sounds amazing, though!

Some kind of dramatic in it's own way. Nice piece for freeware sounds (sonatina I guess).
Greetings NR

erikgyle wrote:Seems like you've reached a significant amount of sophistication with your other tracks. This one, perhaps because of its aspirations to "classical", seems off. The piece seems comical in nature, but the samples used feel "serious". So there's a kind of dissonance of moods which I for the life of me can't reconcile. But it might be just me. Your other work sounds amazing, though!
Ohai. wow, thanks for listening to my other music as well. I never had a comical aspiration when making this piece, thanks for letting me know that (to you) it is perceived as rather comical, it was meant as "serious" as the samples sound. Thank you once again for listening, glad to hear you've enjoyed my other works.

htcnext2 wrote:Some kind of dramatic in it's own way. Nice piece for freeware sounds (sonatina I guess).
Greetings NR
Thanks for commenting and listening. The samples indeed come from the Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra. I downloaded more sample-based orchestras after finding more links to these on the website of the Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra. So the future may bring more classical pieces from my hand..

Return to “Music Cafe”