Nowwon- Atmospheric Dub Techno by LaForme

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/laforme/nowwon-p ... ne-i-swear

Letting this track go into the wild now. Feel free to listen.
Cheers!
Last edited by LaFormTech on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re-upped in WMA Pro format. Initially made a mistake in mastering.

deleted

Deleted

You've got a good foundation here, solid take on the genre, but I feel that the track doesn't get anywhere and seems to be always in the state of building up. Also, there are few things in terms of production (some jumps in volume, muddy moments) that can be improved. I'd say that it's a solid demo.

Mycelial Cords wrote:You've got a good foundation here, solid take on the genre, but I feel that the track doesn't get anywhere and seems to be always in the state of building up. Also, there are few things in terms of production (some jumps in volume, muddy moments) that can be improved. I'd say that it's a solid demo.
Thanks, v helpful.

I don't speak French so I can't comment on the words or how they add interest. Maybe it could have a little less reverb and maybe bring in a synth lead or something to break it up. I like the basic idea of it though.

fastlanephil wrote:I don't speak French so I can't comment on the words or how they add interest. Maybe it could have a little less reverb and maybe bring in a synth lead or something to break it up. I like the basic idea of it though.
Thank you.
The vocal is actually taken from a Rasta speech and is a language spoken by Rastafarians called dread talk.
I agree, I need to add one or 2 more elements, or add sounds as spice effects.

Final mix uploaded.

Pre-master uploaded. Hopefully getting a proper release and master-job soon, tbc.

Thanks for listening. Hope ya'll like :)

Return to “Music Cafe”