November Contest: Results

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congrats to the winners! I have a feeling we'll look back on this month's contest fondly, twenty or thirty years from now....

skipscada 10 9 8 10 7 8 9 7 10 = 78
donkey tugger 8 10 8 2 10 10 6 10 9 = 73
ClaRago 9 6 5 9 10 9 6 4 8 = 66
bluerobot 4 9 3 9 3 7 10 8 1 = 54
Peter:H 5 10 4 4 8 9 2 3 5 = 50
Launa Rising 6 4 4 8 7 4 3 6 6 = 48
Hellfog 7 7 6 5 4 5 8 1 4 = 47
beanpole 8 5 1 7 1 6 2 5 9 = 44
Jay F. 1 1 7 6 5 5 7 5 7 = 44
AlienXXX 3 2 2 2 6 1 3 4 2 = 25
3lu5iv3 2 3 3 1 3 2 1 1 2 3 = 21

DrApostropheX wrote:Congrats to the winners! I have a feeling we'll look back on this month's contest fondly, twenty or thirty years from now....
Are you saying there will be a 'Nostalgia about nostalgia' theme ?

Congratulations to all - we are all winners!
Having fun is the important think.

(feeling a bit nostalgic now this is all over - LOL)

Well done all. Congrats to Skipscada and donkey tugger.

Well done ! Congrats !
We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
https://soundcloud.com/jay-f-2

Congrats to the winners, and all... Superb work! :party:

Congrats to the winners! :clap:
And many thanks for your votes to my track.
And I have to say that voting was hard. It's a bloody hard task to find out which tracks should go to the lower positions when the overal quality is so good...can I have multile tracks set to positions 1, 2 and 3 next time please? :hyper:

Nice one! Good quality again from everyone this month. Did miss Mr Natural though :cry: . Hope everything works out and he has time to enter again shortly.

..On to the next one. Having gone out into town last night for the first time in ages, for our works 'do', I fear my entry may be about the evils of drink in the festive period. I'm sure it never used to hurt this much. :x

Congratulations to the Winners :party:

I'm working out a couple of melodies for the next one... :scared:
Not sure about the anthemic qualities it will transfer, but I'll get something out :roll:

Gongrats all :party:

Flabbergasted to find my name on the top of the list. As I collect my prize, I would like to thank my family etc., but most importantly Mr. Natural, whose "you cats have seen my soul" comment made me reconsider how I approach my music-making. I tend to aim for superficial pastiche, but tried harder to actually engage my ... soul or whatever you might call it this time. I also missed his entry this month and hope to see him back soon.

On a different note, listening back, I feel if ClaRago had split all his ideas in two and made two simpler tracks out of them, he would have finished first and second. On my list anyway.

Return to “Music Cafe”