3am - Steep (modular rhythms and screeches)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

htcnext2 wrote:Stunning soundscapes you create here. Btw which bank did you rob in order to buy your equipment?
I am a big fan of modular synthesis, unfortunately I don't own such a thing. I am working digital, which is a different approach.

All in all much too short. Thumbs...
Greetings
HM
Thanks! I could tell you the name of the bank but I think you probably want to rob a different one... :hihi: Modular plug-ins are a lot of fun and sound every bit as good as most of my hardware (in some cases probably better). It's just a different way of working, as you said. I have many tracks where I used Bazille, 2600v, Reaktor, Guitar Rig, etc. but most would have a hard time telling the difference from my hardware based work (except for the lack of noise floor when working completely ITB).

I am reminded of a line from the movie "The Untouchables" - "Isn't that just like Justin? Brings a drum to a synthfight."

This one worked out very well. A dream-like combination of electro-groove and ethereal anguish.

Duophonic snares. Whatever next?

Good work :)

:lol: Thanks that gave me a chuckle.
Thanks for listening.
Perhaps I should try a polyphonic kazoo ensemble. I do have some solenoid controlled valves for an experiment (involving my sprinklers, not music :hihi:), I wonder if I could get them to work with an air compressor. I could have different valves open according to MIDI notes. Hmmm...

Return to “Music Cafe”